Hatching a Plan
|Dragon Eggs destroyed (5)|
DescriptionOur goals here are simple. We are to remain hidden from Malygos, observe his brood, and thwart his efforts wherever possible. To that end, I have a task for you.
The blues are laying their eggs at the base of the Nexus. Exposure to so much arcane energy will surely make them hatch sooner, and there's no telling what effect it will have on their spawn.
I don't intend to find out. Slay the local wyrmkin and use their frozen axes to break the eggs.
May the ends of this war justify the means....
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with The Wyrmrest Accord
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.