– Occu'thar sets his gaze on the location of a random player, then for 2.5 sec the gaze inflicts 9 Fire damage every second and then 33 Fire damage every second to players within 12 yards of the targeted location.
– Occu'thar inflicts 25 Shadow damage to players in a 60 degree cone in front of him, and increases Shadow damage taken by 100% for 30 sec.
Eyes of Occu'thar
– Occu'thar forms an Eye of Occu'thar on every player for 10 sec. The eyes bore into their target hosts with the Gaze of Occu'thar.
Gaze of Occu'thar
– The Eye of Occu'thar gazes at its target host, inflicting 8 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
– After an Eye of Occu'thar remains attached to a player for 10 sec, it fully bores into the host and detonates with Occu'thar's Destruction, inflicting 14 Shadow damage on all players.
Normal Difficulty Only
Baradin Hold is only available on Normal Difficulty.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.