Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Focused Fire – Occu'thar sets his gaze on the location of a random player, then for 2.50 sec the gaze inflicts 2437 to 2563 Fire damage every second and then 8531 to 8969 Fire damage every second to players within 12 yards of the targeted location.
- Searing Shadows – Occu'thar inflicts 6398 to 6727 Shadow damage to players in a 60 degree cone in front of him, and increases Shadow damage taken by 100% for 30 sec.
- Eyes of Occu'thar – Occu'thar forms an Eye of Occu'thar on every player for 10 sec. The eyes bore into their target hosts with the Gaze of Occu'thar.
- Gaze of Occu'thar – The Eye of Occu'thar gazes at its target host, inflicting 2193 to 2307 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
- Occu'thar's Destruction – After an Eye of Occu'thar remains attached to a player for 10 sec, it fully bores into the host and detonates with Occu'thar's Destruction, inflicting 4875 to 5125 Shadow damage on all players.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.