GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Consuming Darkness – Argaloth envelops three players with Consuming Darkness, inflicting 3 Shadow damage every 0.5 sec. for 15 sec. The damage that Consuming Darkness inflicts greatly increases every 0.5 sec.
In 25 player raids, Argaloth envelops eight players with Consuming Darkness.
- Meteor Slash – Argaloth slashes at his current target, inflicting 211 Fire damage and increasing the Fire damage taken by 100% for 20 sec for all players within a frontal 120 degree cone . The damage divides amongst all targets slashed.
- Fel Firestorm – Argaloth unleashes a Fel Firestorm, rapidly creating 3 yard radius Fel Flames around his cell for 15 sec. Fel Flames inflict 13 Fire damage every second to any player standing within them.
Baradin Hold is only available on Normal Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.