Alizabal <Mistress of Hate>
- Alizabal yells: How I HATE this place. My captors may be long-dead, but don't think I won't take it all out on you miserable treasure-hunters.
- Alizabal yells: I hate adventurers.
- Alizabal yells: I hate... every one of you...
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Skewer – Alizabal skewers and stuns her current target for 8 sec. Skewer also inflicts 8 Physical damage every 2 sec. and increases the target's damage taken by 150%.
- Seething Hate – Alizabal incites Seething Hate in a random player, inflicting 132 total Fire damage to all players within 6 yards of the target every 3 sec. The damage is split amongst all of the nearby players.
- Blade Dance – Alizabal enters a Blade Dance and inflicts 10 Physical damage every sec. increasing over time, to every player within 13 yards. The Blade Dance also deflects all incoming attacks.
Baradin Hold is only available on Normal Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.