Dreadsaber Mastery: Ready to Pounce
DescriptionShango awaits, <name>. If you have succeeded in your tracking, he will not know that you stalk him, and you will need the advantage.
He is supposed to be bigger, stronger, and more ferocious than the other dreadsabers of the basin. Travel north, to the western shore of Bittertide Lake and near the falls that feed it, do battle with Shango. If you succeed, return with his pelt.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Scrap-Hide Spaulders||Dreadsaber Tooth Shoulderpads|
|Pauldrons of Swift Replenishment||Pauldrons of the Silent Mist|
|Bronzed Dome Protector|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,640 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.