- Lei Shi yells: Get AWAY!
- Lei Shi yells: I don't want to see you anymore!
- Lei Shi yells: I have to go now.
- Lei Shi yells: I have to make the water not cloudy anymore. Will... will you help?
- Lei Shi yells: I'm hiding until you leave!
- Lei Shi yells: I... ah... oh! Did I...? Was I...? It was... so... cloudy.
- Lei Shi yells: It's your fault it happened!
- Lei Shi yells: S-sorry!
- Lei Shi yells: Stay away from me!
- Lei Shi yells: Wh-what are you doing here?! G-go away!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Afraid – Lei Shi grows more afraid as players hurt her. She gains 8% casting speed for each 10 percent of her total health lost.
- Spray – Lei Shi casts Spray instead of using melee attacks. Spray causes water to burst from the ground at a player's feet, inflicting 12312 to 13608 Frost damage to all players within 2.5 yards and increasing their Frost damage taken by 16% for 10 sec.
- Hide – Lei Shi hides from players. Players cannot target her while hiding, but area of effect attacks and spells can still hit her. Lei Shi reveals herself after the players strike her enough times.
- Get Away! – Lei Shi channels, releasing sha energy that pushes players away and inflicts 11880 periodic Shadow damage. Players who fight the current take half damage. Lei Shi channels for 30 sec or until players inflict 4% of her maximum health in damage.
- Protect – At 80%, 60%, 40%, and 20% health remaining, Lei surrounds herself with an impenetrable bubble and animates several elementals to protect her. She maintains the bubble until players defeat one of her Animated Protectors.
- Animated Protector – When Lei Shi casts Protect, she animates these elementals from the bracers scattered throughout the area. The elementals turn back into water and fall to the ground when the effect ends.
- Scary Fog – Sha energy coalesces around several players, inflicting 518 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 35 sec. In addition, players and enemies near an afflicted player take 10% more damage from all sources. This effect stacks. A target may only be afflicted by one Scary Fog at a time.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.