Jogu the Drunk
- Jogu the Drunk says: An apple for me? Thanksh!
- Jogu the Drunk says: An oracle needsh food to foreshee the future. Thanksh!
- Jogu the Drunk says: Can I eat it? I guessh only one way to find out...
- Jogu the Drunk says: Hey neighbor, since you've been such a good friend to me, from now on I'm going to give you crop predictions for free. Absolutely no charge! Just come drink with me now and again, eh?
- Jogu the Drunk says: Hmm, this will give me shomething to focush on for my next predikshun.
- Jogu the Drunk says: Ish that an apple? You must be glad to shee me... hic!
- Jogu the Drunk says: Mmmm, did you make thish yourself? It'sh just what I wanted, thank you!
- Jogu the Drunk says: My family used to make this... They're gone now, but I shtill love thish dish.
- Jogu the Drunk says: Oh that looksh delishush. It will go great with my cold drink here.
- Jogu the Drunk says: Oh, a Lovely Apple! Thish must me by lucky day!
- Jogu the Drunk says: Oh, Sauteed Carrots! My favorite!
- Jogu the Drunk says: Ohhhh, pretty! I like it!
- Jogu the Drunk says: Thanksh for thinkin' of me, buddy. No one elshe doesh.
- Jogu the Drunk says: Thish apple looks delishush. Thanksh!
- Jogu the Drunk says: Thish ish really neat <name>. Thanksh, buddy.
- Jogu the Drunk says: What ish that? A tomato? A pomegranate? Oh! An apple!
- Jogu the Drunk says: What'sh this? Oh, whatever it ish, it'sh nice... hic!
- Jogu the Drunk says: Wow! Thish ish shome amazing shtuff! Where can I get shome more?
- Jogu the Drunk says: You are so kind mish... hic!
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.