- Old Hillpaw says: But I didn't get you anything. Aww shucks, thanks anyway.
- Old Hillpaw says: Fer me? Thanks.
- Old Hillpaw says: I don't deserve something as nice as that. I suppose you're going to insist.
- Old Hillpaw says: I suppose I could use one of those. Thank you.
- Old Hillpaw says: It's just like the way my wife used to make it. Thanks!
- Old Hillpaw says: It's very nice, <name>. Thank you.
- Old Hillpaw says: Just what an hungry old man needs. Thanks.
- Old Hillpaw says: My son loved these feathers because they are blue as the sky. He always said he was going to fly someday.
- Old Hillpaw says: My son used to love finding these feathers.
- Old Hillpaw says: Oh, you shouldn't have. Thanks.
- Old Hillpaw says: Thank you for thinking of a lonely old man, <name>.
- Old Hillpaw says: Thank you, <name>. My son would have liked to see this.
- Old Hillpaw says: That's... nice o' ya. Thanks.
- Old Hillpaw says: These feathers bring back memories of my son. Thank you, human.
- Old Hillpaw says: This feather... brings back so many memories. Thank you, <name>.
- Old Hillpaw says: You know, you've been a real nice friend to me for a while now. Now that we're neighbors, I'm going to give you some of my chickens. Ain't too much, but they should liven up yer farm a bit. I'll send 'em over.
- Old Hillpaw says: You must be quite the cook, <name>. This looks very nice.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.