- Farmer Fung says: A radish for sweet little Ella? Well, I sure can spare one. Here you go.
- Farmer Fung says: Anyway, I just came by to thank you for those cabbages. Couldn't have grown better myself!
- Farmer Fung says: Here's a tip from one farmer to another. There are lots of upgrades to buy at Halfhill Market. Gina Mudclaw sells tools, and Merchant Greenfield sells seeds.
- Farmer Fung says: Hey, looks like you've only got two more votes to go!
- Farmer Fung says: Hey, this is a real nice gift. Thanks, <name>!
- Farmer Fung says: In fact, anyone who can grow such a perfect vegetable needs to be a Tiller, which is why I'm voting you in.
- Farmer Fung says: It was mighty kind of you to help me, draenei. I'm in your debt.
- Farmer Fung says: It was mighty kind of you to help me, human. I'm in your debt.
- Farmer Fung says: My momma always told me these flowers were lucky.
- Farmer Fung says: Nice timing. I was just getting hungry.
- Farmer Fung says: Not too shabby. Looks like you've got room for more fields there, too.
- Farmer Fung says: See you around.
- Farmer Fung says: Some folks might ask why I like flowers so much. That's just me appreciatin' the beauty of this land.
- Farmer Fung says: That's mighty nice of you, sharing such a lucky flower with me.
- Farmer Fung says: These cabbages have convinced me, <name>. Anyone who can grow produce like this belongs in the Tillers. I'm casting my vote for you and Farmer Yoon. See you back at your farm in a bit.
- Farmer Fung says: This roast looks delicious. I hope you made it yourself.
- Farmer Fung says: You found a Marsh Lily? These are my favorite. Thanks!
- Farmer Fung says: You'll have to prove yourself to Nana and Haohan Mudclaw. Those two Mudclaws will be tough to sway, but I think you can do it.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.