Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Firestorm – At the beginning of the battle Alysrazor ascends into the sky, inflicting 5000 Fire damage to players and knocking them back. Alysrazor continues to inflict 2000 Fire damage to players every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
- Volcanic Fire – A massive eruption creates patches of Fire which block escape from Alysrazor's domain. Volcanic Fire patches inflict 6937 to 8063 Fire damage to players within 6 yards every 1 sec.
Alysrazor flies around the arena, allowing her minions to corner her foes far below. She periodically flies through the center of the arena to claw at foes.
- Blazing Claw – Alysrazor claws her way through the center of the arena, inflicting 17343 to 20157 Physical damage to enemies in a 0 yard long 90 degree cone every 1.5 seconds. Each swipe also increases the Fire and Physical damage dealt to the target by 10% for 15 sec.
- Firestorm – Alysrazor faces the center of the arena and kicks up a powerful, fiery wind. After 5 seconds the arena is bathed in flames, inflicting 12500 Fire damage every 1 seconds to all players within line of sight for 5 sec.
- Molting – Alysrazor molts, creating Molten Feathers nearby.
- Molten Feather – Players can pick up to three Molten Feathers. While holding a Molten Feather, all spells can be cast while moving and movement speed increases by 30% per feather. Once a player obtains three Molten Feathers, they gain Wings of Flame.
- Wings of Flame – The Wings of Flame allow the player to fly for 30 sec.
Players with Wings of Flame contend with additional elements of the battle.
- Blazing Power – Alysrazor periodically creates rings of fire which last for 3 seconds. Players passing through the ring gain Blazing Power, increasing haste by 8%. This effect stacks up to 25 times. Each stack of Blazing Power restores mana, rage, energy, runic power, and holy power, and refreshes the duration of Wings of Flame.
- Alysra's Razor – If a player gains 25 stacks of Blazing Power, they gain Alysra's Razor. This increases the player's critical strike chance by 75% for 40 sec.
- Incendiary Cloud – Alysrazor periodically creates an increasing number of Incendiary Clouds lasting for 3 seconds. Players that pass through the cloud suffer 6937 to 8063 Fire damage every 1.50 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty, Alysrazor always creates three Incendiary Clouds.
- Blazing Talon Initiate – Blazing Talon Initiates periodically fly in to assist Alysrazor in defeating enemy forces on the ground.
- Brushfire – The Blazing Talon Initiate conjures a fiery ball that moves across the arena, inflicting 6937 to 8063 damage every 1 sec to players within 3.5 yards.
- Blazing Shield – The Blazing Talon Initiate calls upon a familiar flame for protection from Alysrazor's Firestorm.
- Fieroblast – The Blazing Talon Initiate hurls a fiery boulder at an enemy, inflicting 6937 to 8063 Fire damage and 2500 Fire damage every 3 seconds for 12 sec.
- Fire it Up! – When a Blazing Talon Initiate casts Fieroblast, they gain a stack of Fire it Up! This effect increases the Initiate's damage dealt by 10% and casting speed by 10%.
- Voracious Hatchling – Early in Stage 1, two Blazing Broodmothers drop off two Molten Eggs. After several seconds the eggs hatch into Voracious Hatchlings. Voracious Hatchlings throw a Tantrum if not fed Plump Lava Worms.
- Imprinted – Upon hatching, Voracious Hatchlings imprint on the nearest player. The hatchling only attacks that player, but they gain 1000% additional damage against the hatchling.
- Satiated – The Voracious Hatchling will not throw a Tantrum when Satiated, which lasts for 15 sec. Voracious Hatchlings hatch Satiated, and can become Satiated again if a player feeds them Plump Lava Worms.
- Hungry – A Voracious Hatchling that is no longer Satiated becomes Hungry. When Hungry, hatchlings have a 20% chance on hit to throw a Tantrum.
- Tantrum – The Voracious Hatchling throws a Tantrum, increasing damage dealt by 50% and haste by 50%.
- Gushing Wound – The Voracious Hatchling strikes all targets within a 10 yard 60 degree cone, causing them to bleed for 441 Physical damage every 0.2 seconds for 1 min. or until the target's health falls below 50% of their maximum health.
- Plump Lava Worm – During Stage 1, two sets of four Plump Lava Worms erupt from the molten ground. Players cannot attack Plump Lava Worms. Voracious Hatchlings near a Plump Lava Worm rush to devour it, becoming Satiated.
- Lava Spew – Plump Lava Worms spew a molten cone of fire, dealing 6937 to 8063 damage every 1 sec to all enemies within a 0 yard 35 degree cone.
- Herald of the Burning End – During Stage 1, a Herald of the Burning End periodically appears and begins casting Cataclysm. The Herald is immune to all damage, but dies when he casts Cataclysm.
- Cataclysm – The Herald of the Burning End summons a powerful Molten Meteor, inflicting 115625 to 134375 Flamestrike damage to enemies within 5 yards.
- Molten Meteor – Molten Meteors roll in one of 8 random directions, dealing 115625 to 134375 Flamestrike damage to enemies within 5 yards every 1.50 sec.
If the meteor reaches a wall, it will break apart into three Molten Boulders, which ricochet back in the opposite direction. If destroyed before reaching a wall, the Molten Meteor becomes temporarily stationary and blocks line of sight.
- Molten Boulder – Three Molten Boulders form when a Molten Meteor hits a wall and breaks apart. Molten Boulders knock back and inflict 7400 to 8600 Flamestrike damage to players within 0 yards every 1.50 sec.
Stage Two: The Skies are Mine!
Alysrazor flies in a tight circle, removes Wings of Flame from all players after 5 seconds, and then begins her ultimate attack.
- Fiery Vortex – A Fiery Vortex appears in the middle of the arena, inflicting 7500 Fire damage every 0.5 seconds to players within 15 yards.
- Harsh Winds – Alysrazor's powerful wingstrokes cause harsh winds to scald the landscape around her nest, inflicting 2100 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 5 sec to players farther than 60 yards from the Fiery Vortex. This effect stacks.
- Fiery Tornado – Fiery Tornadoes erupt from the Fiery Vortex and begin moving rapidly around Alysrazor's arena, inflicting 5000 Fire damage every 1 sec to enemies within 10 yards.
- Blazing Power – Alysrazor continues to create rings of fire that appear on the ground of the arena and last for 3 seconds. Players passing through the ring gain Blazing Power, increasing their haste by 8%. This effect stacks up to 25 times. Each stack of Blazing Power also restores mana, rage, energy, runic power, and holy power.
Stage Three: Burnout!
Alysrazor crashes to the ground with 0 Molten Power and becomes vulnerable. This stage lasts until Alyrazor's energy bar reaches 50 Molten Power.
- Burnout – Alysrazor's fire burns out, immobilizing her and increasing her damage taken by 50%. When struck with a harmful spell Alysrazor emits Essence of the Green.
- Essence of the Green – If Alysrazor is struck by a harmful spell she emits Essence of the Green, restoring 10% of the caster's maximum mana.
- Spark – A bright spark burns within the heart of Alysrazor, restoring 3 Molten Power every 2 seconds.
Stage Four: Reborn in Flame!
Alysrazor's fire reignites at 50 Molten Power. This stage lasts until Alysrazor reaches 100 Molten Power.
- Ignited – Alysrazor's fiery core combusts once again, rapidly restoring her Molten Power. The core restores 2 Molten Power every 1 sec.
- Blazing Buffet – Alysrazor's fiery core emits powerful bursts of flame, inflicting 1734 to 2016 Fire damage to all players every 1 sec. while Alysrazor remains Ignited.
- Blazing Claw – Alysrazor claws at her current target, inflicing 17343 to 20157 Physical damage to enemies in a 0 yard long 90 degree cone every 1.5 seconds. Each swipe also increases the Fire and Physical damage dealt to the target by 10% for 15 sec.
- Full Power – When Alysrazor reaches 100 Molten Power, she is at Full Power. This deals 9375 Fire damage to all players and knocks them back. Alysrazor then begins her Stage 1 activities again.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.