View in 3DView in 3D
Baleroc <The Gatekeeper>
Baleroc yells: Behold your weakness.
Baleroc yells: Burn beneath my molten fury!
Baleroc yells: By the Firelord's command, you, too, shall perish!
Baleroc yells: Fool mortals. Hurl yourselves into your own demise!
Baleroc yells: Mortal filth... the master's keep is forbidden....
Baleroc yells: None shall pass!
Baleroc yells: You are forbidden from my master's domain, mortals.
Baleroc yells: You have been judged.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Blades of Baleroc
Blaze of Glory
– Baleroc's assault periodically awakens a burning spark within his current target, increasing the target's physical damage taken by 20%, but also raising their maximum health by 20%.Every time Baleroc applies Blaze of Glory, he gains an application of Incendiary Soul.
– Every time Baleroc applies Blaze of Glory, he gains an application of Incendiary Soul, increasing his Fire damage dealt by 20%.
Shards of Torment
– Baleroc summons a crystal amongst his foes, which continually channels a shadowy beam on the nearest player.
In 25 player raids, Baleroc summons two crystals.
– The Shard of Torment inflicts 4250 Shadow damage per application to the nearest player, stacking once per second.
– When Torment fades from a player, they are afflicted by the Tormented effect, which increases their magical damage taken by 500% and reduces the player's healing done by 50% for 20 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty direct melee contact with any other player will apply a fresh copy of the Tormented effect to that player.
Wave of Torment
– If no player stands within 15 yards of a Shard of Torment, the Shard pulses this effect, inflicting 38000 to 42000 Shadow damage each second to all players.
– If a player casts a direct heal on someone being damaged by Torment, the healer gains an application of Vital Spark for every three stacks of Torment on the target. Casting a single-target direct heal on a target affected by Blaze of Glory will trigger Vital Flame.
In 25 player Heroic Difficulty the healer gains an application of Vital Spark for every five stacks of Torment.
– Vital Flame increases healing done to targets affected by Blaze of Glory by 5% per stack of Vital Spark consumed, lasting for 15 sec. When Vital Flame expires, it restores the Vital Spark stacks consumed to create the effect.
Baleroc periodically empowers one of his blades with Shadow or Fire energy, and wields it alone for 15 sec.
– Baleroc's melee strikes do no Physical damage but instead inflict Shadow damage equal to 90% of the target's maximum health, but always at least 250000 damage. This damage cannot be resisted or mitigated.
Baleroc's time between attacks increases by 25% while this effect is active.
– Baleroc's melee strikes do no Physical damage but instead inflict 197242 to 207357 Fire damage.
– Baleroc links two players to each other for 8 sec. If the chosen players move within 4 yards of each other, the effect dissipates harmlessly. If the effect runs its full course, then both players explode, inflicting 125000 Fire damage to all players within 100 yards.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.