View in 3DView in 3D
Lord Rhyolith yells: Augh - smooshy little pests, look what you've done!
Lord Rhyolith yells: Broken. Mnngghhh... broken...
Lord Rhyolith yells: Buuurrrnn!
Lord Rhyolith yells: Eons I have slept undisturbed... Now this... Creatures of flesh, now you will BURN!
Lord Rhyolith yells: Finished.
Lord Rhyolith yells: Graaahh!
Lord Rhyolith yells: Hah? Hruumph? Soft little fleshy-things? Here? Nuisances, nuisances!
Lord Rhyolith yells: I'll crush you underfoot!
Lord Rhyolith yells: Oh you little beasts...
Lord Rhyolith yells: Oww now hey.
Lord Rhyolith yells: Sear the flesh from their tiny frames.
Lord Rhyolith yells: So soft!
Lord Rhyolith yells: Squeak, little pest.
Lord Rhyolith yells: Stomp now.
Lord Rhyolith yells: Succumb to living flame.
Lord Rhyolith yells: Uurrghh now you... you infuriate me!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: Nuisances, Nuisances!
Lord Rhyolith ignores players while his armor is intact, but they can attack his feet to control his movement.
Stage Two: Now you will BURN!
– Lord Rhyolith awakens encrusted in a thick coat of Obsidian Armor, which reduces all damage he takes by 80%. Lord Rhyolith's Obsidian Armor is reduced by 10% every time he steps on an active volcano.
In Heroic Difficulty when Lord Rhyolith steps on an Active Volcano, 5 Liquid Obsidian creatures spawn around him.
– The Liquid Obsidian moves towards Lord Rhyolith, and casts Fuse when it reaches him.
– The Liquid Obsidian fuses with Lord Rhyolith, increasing his damage reduction by 1%.
– Lord Rhyolith smashes the ground, inflicting 32375 to 37625 Fire damage to all players. Each stomp creates two to three volcanoes.
– Lord Rhyolith ignites a Volcano, causing it to inflict 12000 Fire damage to 3 players every 2 sec. When struck, the player takes 5% additional Fire damage for 15 sec. This effect stacks up to 20 times.
In 25 player raids, the Volcano inflicts damage on 6 players.
– Lord Rhyolith creates a crater when he steps on an active volcano. Occasionally, Lord Rhyolith causes streams of lava to flow from a crater. The moving stream of lava inflicts 75000 Fire damage to any player in its path. After 10 sec. the stream of lava erupts, inflicting 150000 Fire damage to any player standing within a lava stream.
– Lord Rhyolith releases a jet of cinders, inflicting 15000 Fire damage to players within 0 yards and creates either 5 Fragments of Rhyolith or 1 Spark of Rhyolith.
Fragment of Rhyolith
– Fragments of Rhyolith have low health. If not slain within 30 sec, they inflict damage equal to their current health to a random player.
In 25 person raids, they deal damage equal to half their current health to a random player.
Spark of Rhyolith
– Sparks of Rhyolith inflicts 6840 to 7560 (+ 2.2% of SpellPower) Fire damage to all players within 12 yards.
– Sparks of Rhyolith increase their damage dealt by 10% and damage taken by 10% every 5 seconds. This effect stacks up to 20 times.
– If Lord Rhyolith reaches the edge of his plateau, he drinks from the liquid magma and inflicts 35000 Fire damage every second on all players for 4 sec.
When Lord Rhyolith reaches 25% remaining health, his Obsidian armor shatters. He becomes attackable and no longer ignores players.
– Lord Rhyolith's fiery presence inflicts 7000 to 9000 (+ 2.2% of SpellPower) Fire damage to all players every second.
– Lord Rhyolith unleashes beams of fire which pursue random players, inflicting 10000 Fire damage to all players within 5 yards of the beam's impact location.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.