Add to list...View in 3DLinks
Alysrazor yells: BURN!
Alysrazor yells: Fire...fire...
Alysrazor yells: For his glory!
Alysrazor yells: I serve a new master now, mortals!
Alysrazor yells: I will burn you from the sky!
Alysrazor yells: Reborn in flame!
Alysrazor yells: These skies are MINE!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: I Will Burn You From the Sky!
– At the beginning of the battle Alysrazor ascends into the sky, inflicting 20000 Fire damage to players and knocking them back. Alysrazor continues to inflict 8000 Fire damage to players every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
– A massive eruption creates patches of Fire which block escape from Alysrazor's domain. Volcanic Fire patches inflict 27750 to 32250 Fire damage to players within 6 yards every 1 sec.
Alysrazor flies around the arena, allowing her minions to corner her foes far below. She periodically flies through the center of the arena to claw at foes.
Stage Two: The Skies are Mine!
– Alysrazor claws her way through the center of the arena, inflicting 69375 to 80625 Physical damage to enemies in a 0 yard long 90 degree cone every 1.5 seconds. Each swipe also increases the Fire and Physical damage dealt to the target by 10% for 15 sec.
– Alysrazor faces the center of the arena and kicks up a powerful, fiery wind. After 5 seconds the arena is bathed in flames, inflicting 50000 Fire damage every 1 seconds to all players within line of sight for 5 sec.
– Alysrazor molts, creating Molten Feathers nearby.
– Players can pick up to three Molten Feathers. While holding a Molten Feather, all spells can be cast while moving and movement speed increases by 30% per feather. Once a player obtains three Molten Feathers, they gain Wings of Flame.
Wings of Flame
– The Wings of Flame allow the player to fly for 30 sec.
Players with Wings of Flame contend with additional elements of the battle.
– Alysrazor periodically creates rings of fire which last for 3 seconds. Players passing through the ring gain Blazing Power, increasing haste by 8%. This effect stacks up to $99461U times. Each stack of Blazing Power restores mana, rage, energy, runic power, and holy power, and refreshes the duration of Wings of Flame.
– If a player gains 25 stacks of Blazing Power, they gain Alysra's Razor. This increases the player's critical strike chance by 75% for 40 sec.
– Alysrazor periodically creates an increasing number of Incendiary Clouds lasting for 3 seconds. Players that pass through the cloud suffer 27750 to 32250 Fire damage every 1.50 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty, Alysrazor always creates three Incendiary Clouds.
Blazing Talon Initiate
– Blazing Talon Initiates periodically fly in to assist Alysrazor in defeating enemy forces on the ground.
– Early in Stage 1, two Blazing Broodmothers drop off two Molten Eggs. After several seconds the eggs hatch into Voracious Hatchlings. Voracious Hatchlings throw a Tantrum if not fed Plump Lava Worms.
– Upon hatching, Voracious Hatchlings imprint on the nearest player. The hatchling only attacks that player, but they gain 1000% additional damage against the hatchling.
– The Voracious Hatchling will not throw a Tantrum when Satiated, which lasts for 15 sec. Voracious Hatchlings hatch Satiated, and can become Satiated again if a player feeds them Plump Lava Worms.
– A Voracious Hatchling that is no longer Satiated becomes Hungry. When Hungry, hatchlings have a 20% chance on hit to throw a Tantrum.
– The Voracious Hatchling throws a Tantrum, increasing damage dealt by 50% and haste by 50%.
– The Voracious Hatchling strikes all targets within a 10 yard 60 degree cone, causing them to bleed for 2100 Physical damage every 0.2 seconds for 1 min. or until the target's health falls below 50% of their maximum health.
Plump Lava Worm
– During Stage 1, two sets of four Plump Lava Worms erupt from the molten ground. Players cannot attack Plump Lava Worms. Voracious Hatchlings near a Plump Lava Worm rush to devour it, becoming Satiated.
– Plump Lava Worms spew a molten cone of fire, dealing 27750 to 32250 damage every 1 sec to all enemies within a 0 yard 35 degree cone.
Herald of the Burning End
– During Stage 1, a Herald of the Burning End periodically appears and begins casting Cataclysm. The Herald is immune to all damage, but dies when he casts Cataclysm.
– The Herald of the Burning End summons a powerful Molten Meteor, inflicting 462500 to 537500 Flamestrike damage to enemies within 5 yards.
– Molten Meteors roll in one of 8 random directions, dealing 462500 to 537500 Flamestrike damage to enemies within 5 yards every 1.50 sec. If the meteor reaches a wall, it will break apart into three Molten Boulders, which ricochet back in the opposite direction. If destroyed before reaching a wall, the Molten Meteor becomes temporarily stationary and blocks line of sight.
– Three Molten Boulders form when a Molten Meteor hits a wall and breaks apart. Molten Boulders knock back and inflict 29600 to 34400 Flamestrike damage to players within 2 yards every 1.50 sec.
Alysrazor flies in a tight circle, removes Wings of Flame from all players after 5 seconds, and then begins her ultimate attack.
Stage Three: Burnout!
– A Fiery Vortex appears in the middle of the arena, inflicting 30000 Fire damage every 0.5 seconds to players within 15 yards.
– Alysrazor's powerful wingstrokes cause harsh winds to scald the landscape around her nest, inflicting 10000 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 5 sec to players farther than 60 yards from the Fiery Vortex. This effect stacks.
– Fiery Tornadoes erupt from the Fiery Vortex and begin moving rapidly around Alysrazor's arena, inflicting 20000 Fire damage every 1 sec to enemies within 10 yards.
– Alysrazor continues to create rings of fire that appear on the ground of the arena and last for 3 seconds. Players passing through the ring gain Blazing Power, increasing their haste by 8%. This effect stacks up to $99461U times. Each stack of Blazing Power also restores mana, rage, energy, runic power, and holy power.
Alysrazor crashes to the ground with 0 Molten Power and becomes vulnerable. This stage lasts until Alyrazor's energy bar reaches 50 Molten Power.
Stage Four: Reborn in Flame!
– A bright spark burns within the heart of Alysrazor, restoring 3 Molten Power every 2 seconds.
Blazing Talon Clawshaper
– At the start of stage 2, two Blazing Talon Clawshapers fly in and re-energize Alysrazor.
– Blazing Talon Clawshapers channel molten energy into Alysrazor, restoring 1 Molten Power every 1 sec.
Alysrazor's fire reignites at 50 Molten Power. This stage lasts until Alysrazor reaches 100 Molten Power.
– Alysrazor's fiery core combusts once again, rapidly restoring her Molten Power. The core restores 2 Molten Power every 1 sec.
– Alysrazor's fiery core emits powerful bursts of flame, inflicting 6937 to 8062 Fire damage to all players every 1 sec. while Alysrazor remains Ignited.
– Alysrazor claws at her current target, inflicing 69375 to 80625 Physical damage to enemies in a 0 yard long 90 degree cone every 1.5 seconds. Each swipe also increases the Fire and Physical damage dealt to the target by 10% for 15 sec.
– When Alysrazor reaches 100 Molten Power, she is at Full Power. This deals 37500 Fire damage to all players and knocks them back. Alysrazor then begins her Stage 1 activities again.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.