Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– At the beginning of the battle Alysrazor ascends into the sky, inflicting 5000 Fire damage to players and knocking them back. Alysrazor continues to inflict 2000 Fire damage to players every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
– A massive eruption creates patches of Fire which block escape from Alysrazor's domain. Volcanic Fire patches inflict 6937 to 8063 Fire damage to players within 6 yards every 1 sec.
Alysrazor flies around the arena, allowing her minions to corner her foes far below. She periodically flies through the center of the arena to claw at foes.
– Alysrazor claws her way through the center of the arena, inflicting 17343 to 20157 Physical damage to enemies in a 0 yard long 90 degree cone every 1.5 seconds. Each swipe also increases the Fire and Physical damage dealt to the target by 10% for 15 sec.
– Alysrazor faces the center of the arena and kicks up a powerful, fiery wind. After 5 seconds the arena is bathed in flames, inflicting 12500 Fire damage every 1 seconds to all players within line of sight for 5 sec.
– Players can pick up to three Molten Feathers. While holding a Molten Feather, all spells can be cast while moving and movement speed increases by 30% per feather. Once a player obtains three Molten Feathers, they gain Wings of Flame.
Wings of Flame
– The Wings of Flame allow the player to fly for 30 sec.
Players with Wings of Flame contend with additional elements of the battle.
– Alysrazor periodically creates rings of fire which last for 3 seconds. Players passing through the ring gain Blazing Power, increasing haste by 8%. This effect stacks up to 25 times. Each stack of Blazing Power restores mana, rage, energy, runic power, and holy power, and refreshes the duration of Wings of Flame.
– If a player gains 25 stacks of Blazing Power, they gain Alysra's Razor. This increases the player's critical strike chance by 75% for 40 sec.
– Alysrazor periodically creates an increasing number of Incendiary Clouds lasting for 3 seconds. Players that pass through the cloud suffer 6937 to 8063 Fire damage every 1.50 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty, Alysrazor always creates three Incendiary Clouds.
Blazing Talon Initiate
– Blazing Talon Initiates periodically fly in to assist Alysrazor in defeating enemy forces on the ground.
– The Blazing Talon Initiate conjures a fiery ball that moves across the arena, inflicting 6937 to 8063 damage every 1 sec to players within 3.5 yards.
– The Blazing Talon Initiate calls upon a familiar flame for protection from Alysrazor's Firestorm.
– The Blazing Talon Initiate hurls a fiery boulder at an enemy, inflicting 6937 to 8063 Fire damage and 2500 Fire damage every 3 seconds for 12 sec.
Fire it Up!
– When a Blazing Talon Initiate casts Fieroblast, they gain a stack of Fire it Up! This effect increases the Initiate's damage dealt by 10% and casting speed by 10%.
– Early in Stage 1, two Blazing Broodmothers drop off two Molten Eggs. After several seconds the eggs hatch into Voracious Hatchlings. Voracious Hatchlings throw a Tantrum if not fed Plump Lava Worms.
– Upon hatching, Voracious Hatchlings imprint on the nearest player. The hatchling only attacks that player, but they gain 1000% additional damage against the hatchling.
– The Voracious Hatchling will not throw a Tantrum when Satiated, which lasts for 15 sec. Voracious Hatchlings hatch Satiated, and can become Satiated again if a player feeds them Plump Lava Worms.
– A Voracious Hatchling that is no longer Satiated becomes Hungry. When Hungry, hatchlings have a 20% chance on hit to throw a Tantrum.
– The Voracious Hatchling throws a Tantrum, increasing damage dealt by 50% and haste by 50%.
– The Voracious Hatchling strikes all targets within a 10 yard 60 degree cone, causing them to bleed for 441 Physical damage every 0.2 seconds for 1 min. or until the target's health falls below 50% of their maximum health.
Plump Lava Worm
– During Stage 1, two sets of four Plump Lava Worms erupt from the molten ground. Players cannot attack Plump Lava Worms. Voracious Hatchlings near a Plump Lava Worm rush to devour it, becoming Satiated.
– Plump Lava Worms spew a molten cone of fire, dealing 6937 to 8063 damage every 1 sec to all enemies within a 0 yard 35 degree cone.
Herald of the Burning End
– During Stage 1, a Herald of the Burning End periodically appears and begins casting Cataclysm. The Herald is immune to all damage, but dies when he casts Cataclysm.
– The Herald of the Burning End summons a powerful Molten Meteor, inflicting 115625 to 134375 Flamestrike damage to enemies within 5 yards.
– Molten Meteors roll in one of 8 random directions, dealing 115625 to 134375 Flamestrike damage to enemies within 5 yards every 1.50 sec. If the meteor reaches a wall, it will break apart into three Molten Boulders, which ricochet back in the opposite direction. If destroyed before reaching a wall, the Molten Meteor becomes temporarily stationary and blocks line of sight.
– Three Molten Boulders form when a Molten Meteor hits a wall and breaks apart. Molten Boulders knock back and inflict 7400 to 8600 Flamestrike damage to players within 0 yards every 1.50 sec.
Alysrazor flies in a tight circle, removes Wings of Flame from all players after 5 seconds, and then begins her ultimate attack.
– A Fiery Vortex appears in the middle of the arena, inflicting 7500 Fire damage every 0.5 seconds to players within 15 yards.
– Alysrazor's powerful wingstrokes cause harsh winds to scald the landscape around her nest, inflicting 2100 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 5 sec to players farther than 60 yards from the Fiery Vortex. This effect stacks.
– Fiery Tornadoes erupt from the Fiery Vortex and begin moving rapidly around Alysrazor's arena, inflicting 5000 Fire damage every 1 sec to enemies within 10 yards.
– Alysrazor continues to create rings of fire that appear on the ground of the arena and last for 3 seconds. Players passing through the ring gain Blazing Power, increasing their haste by 8%. This effect stacks up to 25 times. Each stack of Blazing Power also restores mana, rage, energy, runic power, and holy power.
Alysrazor's fire reignites at 50 Molten Power. This stage lasts until Alysrazor reaches 100 Molten Power.
– Alysrazor's fiery core combusts once again, rapidly restoring her Molten Power. The core restores 2 Molten Power every 1 sec.
– Alysrazor's fiery core emits powerful bursts of flame, inflicting 1734 to 2016 Fire damage to all players every 1 sec. while Alysrazor remains Ignited.
– Alysrazor claws at her current target, inflicing 17343 to 20157 Physical damage to enemies in a 0 yard long 90 degree cone every 1.5 seconds. Each swipe also increases the Fire and Physical damage dealt to the target by 10% for 15 sec.
– When Alysrazor reaches 100 Molten Power, she is at Full Power. This deals 9375 Fire damage to all players and knocks them back. Alysrazor then begins her Stage 1 activities again.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.