Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Lava Fissure – Slabhide creates a crack in the ground under a random player. After 5 seconds the ground erupts, inflicting 4995 to 5605 Fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards of the crack's location. The eruption also creates a lava pool which inflicts 2517 to 2783 Fire damage every second a player stands within the pool. The lava pool lasts 10 seconds.
In Heroic Difficulty the crack erupts after 3 seconds and the lava pool lasts 30 seconds.
- Sand Blast – Slabhide breathes out a blast of sand, inflicting 12587 to 13913 Nature damage to all enemies within 15 yards in a forward facing 60 degree cone.
- Stalactite – Periodically during the encounter, Slabhide will run to the center of the cavern and lift off into the air. While hovering above the ground, a large number of stalactites then rain down from the ceiling in random locations around the cavern. If a player is underneath a stalactite when it lands, they take 10070 to 11130 Physical damage and are knocked back.
The stalactites last 30 sec., and also block movement and line of sight for spells.
- Crystal Storm – After Slabhide lifts off and finishes creating stalactites, he then lands. Before the stalactites disappear, he begins to channel Crystal Storm for 6 sec. Every 0.5 second Slabhide inflicts 2827 to 3173 Nature damage to all enemies.
Slabhide must have line of sight to an enemy to deal damage with Crystal Storm.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.