Add to list...View in 3DLinks
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Corborus channels a barrage of crystals on the location of a random enemy player, inflicting 1885 to 2115 Physical damage in a 5 yard radius around the location every 0.5 second for 4 sec.
In Heroic difficulty, the Crystal Barrage also summons a Crystal Shard every 0.5 second within the area.
– These small shards of crystal have very low health. If a crystal shard ever reaches a player, they will explode and inflict 18850 to 21150 Nature damage and increase damage taken by 25% on all enemies within 5 yards for 15 sec.
– Corborus unleases a wave of energy, inflicting 2375 to 2625 Shadow damage to all enemies within 60 yards. The energy wave also inflicts each enemy with a heal absorption effect that will prevent 4000 healing on the target for 6 sec.
– After some time has passed, Corborus will burrow into the ground and become unattackable. While Corborus is underground, Rock Borers will periodically emerge from the ground at the location of a random player and begin to attack.Corborus will also violently erupt out of the ground and resubmerge four times with a Thrashing Charge. After the fourth Thrashing Charge, Corborus emerges out of the ground and resumes normal combat.
– Before Corborus erupts out of the ground with a Thrashing Charge, the ground where he erupts will be disturbed. Corborus then leaps out of the ground and quickly dives back underground. Any player caught in the path of this movement is dealt 23562 to 26437 Physical damage and knocked back.
– Rock Borers have low health. If not killed quickly, they will inflict Rock Bore on their current target.
– A Rock Borer wounds their current target, inflicting 1000 Physical damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec. Rock Bore can stack up to 10 times.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.