GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Huojin Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Lava Fissure – Slabhide creates a crack in the ground under a random player. After 5 seconds the ground erupts, inflicting 4995 to 5605 Fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards of the crack's location. The eruption also creates a lava pool which inflicts 2517 to 2783 Fire damage every second a player stands within the pool. The lava pool lasts 10 seconds.
In Heroic Difficulty the crack erupts after 3 seconds and the lava pool lasts 30 seconds.
- Sand Blast – Slabhide breathes out a blast of sand, inflicting 12587 to 13913 Nature damage to all enemies within 15 yards in a forward facing 60 degree cone.
- Stalactite – Periodically during the encounter, Slabhide will run to the center of the cavern and lift off into the air. While hovering above the ground, a large number of stalactites then rain down from the ceiling in random locations around the cavern. If a player is underneath a stalactite when it lands, they take 10070 to 11130 Physical damage and are knocked back.
The stalactites last 30 sec., and also block movement and line of sight for spells.
- Crystal Storm – After Slabhide lifts off and finishes creating stalactites, he then lands. Before the stalactites disappear, he begins to channel Crystal Storm for 6 sec. Every 0.5 second Slabhide inflicts 2827 to 3173 Nature damage to all enemies.
Slabhide must have line of sight to an enemy to deal damage with Crystal Storm.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.