Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Levantus uses a variety of attacks that are very difficult to dodge when swimming through water. Remember to use [Gust of Wind] often to avoid damage!
- Gust of Wind – Gusts of wind periodically appear in the waters surrounding Levantus. Coming into contact with these gusts knocks a player into the air and grants them the ability to walk on water for 45 sec. Any damage taken will remove this effect.
- Rending Whirl – Whirls around, inflicting 299250 to 330750 Physical damage to all players within 40 yds. This causes targets to bleed for an additional 125000 Physical damage every 2 sec for 8 sec.
- Massive Spout – Levantus breathes out in front of herself, inflicting 650750 to 719250 Frost damage to all players caught. While Levantus spouts, she spins in a random direction.
- Electrify – Levantus sends a lightning blast along the water, inflicting 356250 to 393750 Nature damage to players and stunning them for 6 sec. Players above the surface of the water are not hit.
- Turbulent Vortex – Turbulent vortices form around Levantus periodically. Players caught by a vortex suffer 80750 to 89250 Frost damage every 1 sec for 6 sec.
- Rampaging Torrent – Levantus thrashes about violently when no players are in melee combat, inflicting 156750 to 173250 Frost damage to all players and increasing Frost damage taken by 10% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.