Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Calamir shifts between using [Ancient Rage: Fire], [Ancient Rage: Frost], and [Ancient Rage: Arcane] to pummel its foes. Be careful, as each of the schools provide very different threats!
- Ancient Rage: Fire – Calamir shifts into using the powers of the flame to destroy its enemies.
- Burning Bomb – Plants a burning bomb within a player. After 8 sec, the target releases an explosion of fire, inflicting 356250 to 393750 Fire damage to all players within 10 yds and knocking them into the air.
- Ancient Rage: Frost – Calamir shifts into using the powers of the cold to destroy its enemies.
- Icy Comet – Icy comets rain from the skies, inflicting 534375 to 590625 Frost damage to players struck. These leave behind frozen ground for 1 min, reducing the haste and movement speed of players within by 75%.
- Ancient Rage: Arcane – Calamir shifts into using the powers of the arcana to destroy its enemies.
- Arcanopulse – Several arcane pulses begin to orbit the caster. Players coming into contact with the pulse suffer 454195 to 502005 Arcane damage and are teleported 15 yds in a random direction, stunning them for 2 sec.
- Arcane Desolation – Releases a wave of magic, inflicting 109250 to 120750 Arcane damage to all players and knocking them into the air.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.