Drugon the Frostblood
- Drugon the Frostblood yells: Ew... too stinky.
- Drugon the Frostblood yells: Oooh shiny!
- Drugon the Frostblood yells: Pfff... too ugly.
- Drugon the Frostblood yells: That one mine!
- Drugon the Frostblood yells: Yuck... too hairy.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – As the fight progresses, Drugon hurls [Avalanche] at random enemy target destinations. Targets hit by this ability become [Frozen] and take increased damage from following attacks.
- Ice Hurl – Hurls a massive ice chunk at a random enemy, inflicting 292500 to 307500 Frost damage.
- Snow Crash – Smashes the ground, inflicting 712500 to 787500 Physical damage to targets caught in the area of destruction and knocking them back.
- Avalanche – Grabs a hunk of ice and tosses it at a random enemy destination, inflicting 285000 to 315000 Frost damage to enemies within 8 yards and 90250 to 99750 Frost damage to all other players.
Also causes additional shards to launch from the impact location and inflict an additional 66500 to 73500 Frost damage to nearby enemies.
- Frozen – Encases enemies in snow, rendering them unable to act. This effect increases damage taken by 50%.
- Snow Plow – Drugon notices something shiny and fixates on a random enemy target. Enemies caught in his path receive 28500 to 31500 Physical damage and are knocked back. If he catches his target, he inflicts 114000 to 126000 Physical damage every 1 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.