|Return Jenny to safety without losing cargo|
DescriptionHave you seen the flying machines buzzing around? That's gnomish innovation at its finest.
I've long waited to get my hands on some of their technology and a perfect opportunity has presented itself. One of their recon wings crashed in the Scalding Pools, in the southwest part of the Geyser Fields.
Blow this whistle near one of the crashed machines and my trusty mule, Jenny will answer. She'll follow you and carry the salvage, but you must keep her safe. She'll begin to drop the cargo if attacked.
Jenny's a little roughed up, but she'll be fine. As for the salvage, it's a bit more... piecemeal than I had hoped, but I should be able to find a use for it. You're not off the hook yet, though. We're going to rebuild this baby.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.