|Max Blasto slain|
|The Grinder slain|
DescriptionIt is known that Gearmaster Mechazod has four sub-chieftains that manage the robots in the pools.
We must put an end to them!
Our longrunners and snow trackers say that if you were to turn the valves at the west point, north point, mid point and south point stations, each of his sub-chieftains would come quickly to prevent you from fouling their operations.
The stations are centered on the spinning lights in the pools surrounding the pumping station.
With these odd creatures destroyed, dealing with the rest of the pools should now be a simple matter.
We owe you a debt of gratitude.
|Hungering Greatstaff||Jagged Icefist|
|Shivering Healer's Cloak|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 350 reputation with The Taunka
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.