|Enrage|Primary Defense Matrix
The four dwarven golems share a health pool and two are active at any given time. When a golem activates, it possesses 100 energy to use for its abilities. Once the golem's energy reaches 50, it gains a defensive shield and a new golem activates. Once the golem's energy reaches 0, the golem deactivates and another golem activates.
– Arcanotron summons a Power Generator under a random player. The field increases the damage dealt by 50% for all units within 5 yards and restores 2 mana every 0.5 seconds. The Power Generator lasts 1 min.
– Arcanotron blasts a random player for 78 Arcane damage.
In 25-player raids Arcanotron blasts three random players.
– Arcanotron's shield converts damage taken into Converted Power, which provides additional magic damage and cast speed.
– Damage done to Arcanotron's Power Conversion shield grants him 10% additional Arcane damage and increases his spell haste by 10% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
Overcharged Power Generator
– Lord Victor Nefarius converts a Power Generator into an Overcharged Power Generator. The field increases the damage dealt by 100% for all units within 5 yards and restores 3 mana every 0.5 seconds.
An Overcharged Power Generator grows in size until it explodes, triggering Arcane Blowback.
– An Overcharged Power Generator explodes, inflicting 158 Arcane damage to players within 17 yards.
– Electron designates a random player as a Lightning Conductor, causing them to inflict 49 Nature damage to allies within 8 yards every 2 sec., for 15 sec.
– Electron inflicts 44 Nature damage to up to 3 targets within 8 yards. The damage inflicted increases with each jump.
– Dealing damage to Electron's shield causes a Static Shock at a nearby player's location, inflicting 226 Nature damage to players within 6 yards of the target.
– Lord Victor Nefarius corrupts the Lightning Conductor, transforming the target into a Shadow Conductor. Shadow Conductor causes Shadow damage to all nearby allies every 2 sec., with the magnitude of the damage increasing with greater distance from the Shadow Infused player.
– Magmatron acquires a random player as a target for his Flamethrower ability. After 4 sec. Magmatron channels his Flamethrower on the target, inflicting 64 Fire damage every 1 sec. to all players in front of him for 4 sec.
– Magmatron inflicts 64 Fire damage every 1 sec. to all enemies in front of him for 4 sec.
– Lord Victor Nefarius causes shadows to bind the feet of the Acquired Target, preventing movement until the Flamethrower finishes channeling.
– Magmatron's shield absorbs 1698 damage. If the Barrier breaks, it releases a gale of flame, inflicting 152 Fire damage to all players.
– Toxitron fires a Chemical Bomb at a random player, creating a Chemical Cloud at their location. The cloud increases the damage taken by any unit in the cloud.
– Toxitron's Chemical Cloud increases the damage taken by any unit in the cloud by 50%.
The Chemical Cloud also inflicts 50 Nature damage every 1 seconds.
– Toxitron's Poison Protocol creates a Poison Bomb every 3 seconds. Each Poison Bomb fixates on a random player. A Poison Bomb explodes when it reaches melee range of its target.
– The Poison Bombs created by Toxitron's Poison Protocol each fixate on a random player. A Poison Bomb explodes and creates a Poison Puddle when it reaches melee range of its target.
– Poison Bombs create 6 yard radius Poison Puddles when they explode. The Poison Puddle inflicts 15 Nature damage every 1 sec. on any player standing within the puddle.
Poison Soaked Shell
– Dealing damage to Toxitron's shield inflicts Soaked in Poison on the damaging player.
Soaked in Poison
– Soaked in Poison inflicts 17 Nature damage every 2 sec. This effect stacks, but dispelling this poison once removes all stacks.
When a player attacks or uses a spell or ability, they expunge the poison on their target.
– The poison soaked player inflicts 20 Nature damage on their target.
Grip of Death
– Lord Victor Nefarius sometimes teleports to the center of a Chemical Cloud and casts Grip of Death, pulling all players into the cloud.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.