- Power Generator – Arcanotron summons a Power Generator under a random player. The field increases the damage dealt by 50% for all units within 5 yards and restores 2 mana every 0.5 seconds. The Power Generator lasts 1 min.
- Arcane Annihilator – Arcanotron blasts a random player for 78 Arcane damage.
In 25-player raids Arcanotron blasts three random players.
- Power Conversion – Arcanotron's shield converts damage taken into Converted Power, which provides additional magic damage and cast speed.
- Converted Power – Damage done to Arcanotron's Power Conversion shield grants him 10% additional Arcane damage and increases his spell haste by 10% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Overcharged Power Generator – Lord Victor Nefarius converts a Power Generator into an Overcharged Power Generator. The field increases the damage dealt by 100% for all units within 5 yards and restores 3 mana every 0.5 seconds.
An Overcharged Power Generator grows in size until it explodes, triggering Arcane Blowback.
- Arcane Blowback – An Overcharged Power Generator explodes, inflicting 158 Arcane damage to players within 17 yards.
- Lightning Conductor – Electron designates a random player as a Lightning Conductor, causing them to inflict 49 Nature damage to allies within 8 yards every 2 sec., for 15 sec.
- Electrical Discharge – Electron inflicts 44 Nature damage to up to 3 targets within 8 yards. The damage inflicted increases with each jump.
- Unstable Shield – Dealing damage to Electron's shield causes a Static Shock at a nearby player's location, inflicting 226 Nature damage to players within 6 yards of the target.
- Shadow Infusion – Lord Victor Nefarius corrupts the Lightning Conductor, transforming the target into a Shadow Conductor. Shadow Conductor causes Shadow damage to all nearby allies every 2 sec., with the magnitude of the damage increasing with greater distance from the Shadow Infused player.
- Incineration Security Measure – Magmatron strikes everyone in the room for 15 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 4 sec.
- Acquiring Target – Magmatron acquires a random player as a target for his Flamethrower ability. After 4 sec. Magmatron channels his Flamethrower on the target, inflicting 64 Fire damage every 1 sec. to all players in front of him for 4 sec.
- Barrier – Magmatron's shield absorbs 1698 damage. If the Barrier breaks, it releases a gale of flame, inflicting 152 Fire damage to all players.
- Chemical Bomb – Toxitron fires a Chemical Bomb at a random player, creating a Chemical Cloud at their location. The cloud increases the damage taken by any unit in the cloud.
- Chemical Cloud – Toxitron's Chemical Cloud increases the damage taken by any unit in the cloud by 50%.
The Chemical Cloud also inflicts 50 Nature damage every 1 seconds.
- Poison Protocol – Toxitron's Poison Protocol creates a Poison Bomb every 3 seconds. Each Poison Bomb fixates on a random player. A Poison Bomb explodes when it reaches melee range of its target.
- Poison Bomb – The Poison Bombs created by Toxitron's Poison Protocol each fixate on a random player. A Poison Bomb explodes and creates a Poison Puddle when it reaches melee range of its target.
- Poison Puddle – Poison Bombs create 6 yard radius Poison Puddles when they explode. The Poison Puddle inflicts 15 Nature damage every 1 sec. on any player standing within the puddle.
- Poison Soaked Shell – Dealing damage to Toxitron's shield inflicts Soaked in Poison on the damaging player.
- Soaked in Poison – Soaked in Poison inflicts 17 Nature damage every 2 sec. This effect stacks, but dispelling this poison once removes all stacks.
When a player attacks or uses a spell or ability, they expunge the poison on their target.
- Expunge Poison – The poison soaked player inflicts 20 Nature damage on their target.
- Grip of Death – Lord Victor Nefarius sometimes teleports to the center of a Chemical Cloud and casts Grip of Death, pulling all players into the cloud.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- Please post questions on our forums for quicker reply.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.