- Magma Spit – Magmaw spits a volley of magma at three random players, inflicting 44 Fire damage to each player.
In 25 player raids Magmaw spits at eight random players.
- Pillar of Flame – Magmaw barrages the ground beneath a random player's feet with globs of roiling magma. The impacts sunder the ground, causing eruptions that knock players within 5 yards high into the air and inflicting 123 Fire damage every 0.5 sec. The impacts also spawn multiple Lava Parasites.
- Lava Parasite – These slow moving creatures will burrow into the warm flesh of players when they attack, infecting their new host.
- Parasitic Infection – When a Lava Parasite burrows into the flesh of a player, the Lava Parasite inflicts 21 damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec. After the infection runs its course, the player vomits up the Parasite. It then begins to search for a new host.
- Lava Spew – Magmaw spews a stream of molten lava across all players, inflicting 26 Fire damage every 2 sec for 6 sec.
- Molten Tantrum – If Magmaw is ever unable to reach an enemy with his melee attack, he enters a frenzy. Magmaw then launches Magma Spit at all players and increases his Fire damage dealt by 100% for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Mangle – Magmaw picks up his current target in his jaws, then bites down. The crushing force inflicts 139 damage every 2 sec. Magmaw crushes his target severely after 30 sec. Impaling Magmaw causes him to release his grasp on the target.
- Sweltering Armor – Magmaw's fiery jaws melt the armor of the player targeted by Mangle, reducing the player's armor by 50% for 1.5 min.
- Massive Crash – Magmaw brings his entire body smashing down on one half of the room, inflicting 167 damage and stuns all players caught beneath him for 3 sec. The Massive Crash also briefly stuns Magmaw, allowing two players to leap onto his pincers.
- Launch Hook – The players hanging onto Magmaw's pincers can launch a hook at the spike in front of the worm. If the hook connects, it chains Magmaw to the spike for 3 sec. Magmaw will break free from a single connecting chain, but if a player connects a second chain to the spike then the players reel the chains in and impale Magmaw on the spike.
- Point of Vulnerability – When Magmaw is impaled on the spike, players can attack his exposed and unarmored head. Attacking the exposed head increases the damage dealt to Magmaw by 100%. Magmaw frees himself from the spike after 30 sec.
- Lord Victor Nefarius – On Heroic Difficulty Lord Nefarius arrives to observe the adventurers contend with his pet and thwart their efforts.
- Blazing Inferno – Lord Nefarius calls down a meteor of bone and fire at the ground beneath a random player. The meteor inflicts 74 Fire damage to players in a 4 yard radius and knocks them down. The explosion creates a Blazing Bone Construct, and sparks the Ignition of fast-moving flames in a spiral around the point of impact.
- Ignition – The Blazing Inferno creates moving patches of flame that swirl around the point of impact, inflicting 54 Fire damage every 1 sec to all players within 2 yards of them. The Ignition flames dissipate after 1 min.
- Blazing Bone Construct – Lord Nefarius's Blazing Inferno creates a single flaming skeletal construct.
- Fiery Slash – The construct slashes at an enemy with its fiery claws, dealing 75% of normal melee damage as Fire damage.
- Armageddon – When a Blazing Bone Construct reaches 20% remaining health, it prepares to self-destruct. The Blazing Bone Construct then explodes in an Armageddon, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Fire damage to all players.
- Shadow Breath – When Magmaw reaches 30% remaining health, Lord Nefarius begins to directly attack the players. He launches volleys of shadowy flame at random players. The Shadow Breath inflicts 26 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of his target.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.