- Witherbark yells: No!
- Witherbark yells: So. Thirsty.
- Overview – Witherbark grows increasingly dehydrated as he attacks the group, consuming his stores of Aqueous Energy. When his Energy is depleted, he roots himself in the soil and calls globules of water from the nearby lake to restore his vitality. Players may destroy those Globules before they reach him to prolong this phase.
- Damage Dealers –
Lead [Unchecked Growth] away from your allies.
Destroy Aqueous Globules before they can reach Witherbark.
- Brittle Bark – Witherbark's bark dries and becomes brittle, stunning him and increasing his damage taken by 100%.
This effect is removed when Witherbark reaches 100 Aqueous Energy.
- Parched Gasp – Unleashes a torrent of unbridled natural energy, inflicting 144 Nature damage to all enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
- Unchecked Growth – Creates a viney growth that moves towards a player. Upon reaching that player, the growth erupts and emits poisonous vapors inflicting 20 Nature damage every 1 sec to anyone in the area.
In Heroic difficulty, Witherbark can continue to cast Unchecked Growth even while affected by Brittle Bark.
- Unchecked Growth – When touched by the life giving power of an Aqueous Globule, the Unchecked Growth uproots itself and attacks nearby players.
- Agitated Water – The enchanted waters of the nearby lake bubble and churn launching a bolt of water at a player's location. Upon impact, the bolt inflicts 19 Frost damage to all players within 3 yards.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.