– Witherbark grows increasingly dehydrated as he attacks the group, consuming his stores of Aqueous Energy. When his Energy is depleted, he roots himself in the soil and calls globules of water from the nearby lake to restore his vitality. Players may destroy those Globules before they reach him to prolong this phase.
– Lead [Unchecked Growth] away from your allies. Destroy Aqueous Globules before they can reach Witherbark.
– Witherbark's bark dries and becomes brittle, stunning him and increasing his damage taken by 100%. This effect is removed when Witherbark reaches 100 Aqueous Energy.
– Unleashes a torrent of unbridled natural energy, inflicting 6244 Nature damage to all enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
– Creates a viney growth that moves towards a player. Upon reaching that player, the growth erupts and emits poisonous vapors inflicting 862 Nature damage every 1 sec to anyone in the area.
In Heroic difficulty, Witherbark can continue to cast Unchecked Growth even while affected by Brittle Bark.
– When touched by the life giving power of an Aqueous Globule, the Unchecked Growth uproots itself and attacks nearby players.
– The enchanted waters of the nearby lake bubble and churn launching a bolt of water at a player's location. Upon impact, the bolt inflicts 830 Frost damage to all players within 3 yards.