– Xeri'tac begins the fight crawling around the ceiling of her cavern and periodically [Descending] to strike at random locations. Xeri'tac is unattackable during this initial phase, but once players have defeated 8 Toxic Spiderlings, Xeri'tac will drop down to the floor for the remainder of the encounter.
– Avoid Xeri'tac's [Descend] ability. Toxic Spiderlings leave an area of [Toxic Gas] when they die. Creatures that gain [Toxic Blood] will become more powerful the longer they are alive.
– Avoid Xeri'tac's [Descend] ability. Creatures that gain [Toxic Blood] will become more powerful the longer they are alive. [Venomous Sting] targets players at random and can be dispelled.
– Toxic Spiderlings leave an area of [Toxic Gas] when they die. Position Venom-Crazed Pale Ones to be struck by Xeri'tac's [Descend] ability to cause them to suffer significant damage. Creatures that gain [Toxic Blood] will become more powerful the longer they are alive.
Once 8 Toxic Spiderlings have fallen, Xeri'tac descends to engage her prey directly.
– The caster hurls a bolt of their toxic blood at the target, inflicting Nature damage.
– The caster stings a nearby player at random. Once stung, the victim suffers Nature damage every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
– The caster releases her toxic blood in the form of 2 missiles at ranged targets. When the missiles land, they form areas of Toxic Gas. Players who stand in these areas suffer Nature damage.
– Xeri'tac consumes a pale orc. If successful, Xeri'tac will heal for 25% of her maximum health.
– The caster's blood burns brightest in the heat of combat. The caster's damage is increased by 10% every 10 sec. If the caster ever reaches 10 stacks of Toxic Blood they will explode, leaving behind an area of Toxic Gas.
– Whenever a Toxic Spiderling perishes it leaves behind a cloud of Toxic Gas. Players who enter the area suffer Nature damage. Venom-Crazed Pale Ones will rush to these clouds to inhale them.