- Overview – Yalnu's presence causes an array of living plants to spring up from the earth to attack players. Kirin Tor mages assist the party in defense of Azeroth, using powerful magic to keep both Yalnu and his creations in check, but players must protect them to keep them in the fight.
- Tanks –
[Font of Life] will continuously create adds that will overwhelm players if not tanked.
- Colossal Blow – Yalnu rears back and slams the ground, inflicting 102 Physical damage to all enemies in front of him, stunning them for 5 sec. In addition, this effect inflicts 51 Physical damage to all enemies.
- Font of Life – Yalnu radiates life, periodically creating Swift Sproutlings, Vicious Mandragoras, and Gnarled Ancients nearby.
- Genesis – Yalnu creates a field of sproutlings and begins to channel Genesis for 15 sec. When the channel is complete, all sproutlings that were not Trampled grow into Feral Lashers.
- Trample – Walking over an unsprouted Feral Lasher tramples it to death.
- Entanglement – Yalnu hurls his arborblade at a random Kirin Tor Battle-Mage, creating life that entraps them. This effect stuns the Kirin Tor Battle-Mage and inflicts Nature damage every second until the Entanglement is destroyed.
In Heroic and Challenge difficulty, Entanglement can target players.
- Fireball – Hurls a fiery ball that inflicts 17 Fire damage.
- Flamestrike – Calls down a pillar of fire, burning all enemies within the area for 7 Fire damage every second for 15 sec.
- Frostbolt – Launches a bolt of frost at the enemy, inflicting 17 Frost damage and slowing movement speed by 50% for 15 sec.
- Ice Comet – Calls down a comet of ice that inflicts 56 Frost damage to all enemies within 8 yards.
- Arcane Blast – Blasts the target with energy, inflciting 17 Arcane damage.
- Arcane Orb – Launches an Arcane Orb forward, inflicting 56 Arcane damage to enemies it passes through.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.