– Yalnu's presence causes an array of living plants to spring up from the earth to attack players. Kirin Tor mages assist the party in defense of Azeroth, using powerful magic to keep both Yalnu and his creations in check, but players must protect them to keep them in the fight.
– When Yalnu uses [Genesis], step on any sprouting lashers to [Trample] them and prevent them from becoming full-grown. Quickly destroy [Entanglement] to keep your Kirin Tor allies alive. Defeat the enemies spawned by [Font of Life] to avoid being overwhelmed.
– When Yalnu uses [Genesis], step on any sprouting lashers to [Trample] them and prevent them from becoming full-grown. Heal Lady Baihu her Kirin Tor Battle-Mages to keep them in the fight. [Colossal Blow] inflicts heavy group-wide damage.
– [Font of Life] will continuously create adds that will overwhelm players if not tanked.
– Yalnu rears back and slams the ground, inflicting 4427 Physical damage to all enemies in front of him, stunning them for 5 sec. In addition, this effect inflicts 2214 Physical damage to all enemies.
Font of Life
– Yalnu radiates life, periodically creating Swift Sproutlings, Vicious Mandragoras, and Gnarled Ancients nearby.
– Feral Lashers spit venom at a random player, inflicting 690 Nature damage.
– Yalnu hurls his arborblade at a random Kirin Tor Battle-Mage, creating life that entraps them. This effect stuns the Kirin Tor Battle-Mage and inflicts Nature damage every second until the Entanglement is destroyed.
In Heroic and Challenge difficulty, Entanglement can target players.