- Archmage Sol yells: Burn my body, it's the only way to stop them.
- Archmage Sol yells: Flee! The vines! They control us all!
- Archmage Sol yells: Get away! GET AWAY!
- Archmage Sol yells: No! They will take you too!
- Archmage Sol yells: No... You can't... It's... I can't FIGHT IT!
- Archmage Sol yells: Surely the cold will make them wither?
- Archmage Sol yells: Yes, fire! Fire will burn away the contagion.
- Overview – Archmage Sol casts spells from one school at a time, starting with Fire, then Frost, and finally Arcane. She periodically attempts to cast [Parasitic Growth]; interrupting that spell will cause her to shift to using a new magic school.
- Fireball – The caster hurls a ball of fire at the target, inflicting Fire damage.
- Firebloom – The caster fires off flames that will detonate all nearby Firebloom seeds in rapid succession. When the Firebloom detonates, it creates a rapidly expanding ring of Fire that inflicts Fire damage to all enemies caught in its path who fail to jump over it.
- Arcane Burst – The caster sends a blast of arcane energy at the target, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Parasitic Growth – The spores inside Archmage Sol's brain are trying to take further control. If successful, Archmage Sol's casting speed and damage dealt will be increased by 50%
In Heroic difficulty, when Archmage Sol switches magic schools, the lingering effects from her prior school will remain.
- Spore Image – Spore Images form every time Archmage Sol's cast of Parasitic Growth is interrupted and will continue to use the basic magic spell Archmage Sol had been casting. These images target enemies at random.
- Fireball – The caster hurls a ball of fire at the target, inflicting Fire damage. Victims burn for additional Fire damage for 9 sec.
- Frostbolt – The caster hurls a bolt of Frost at the target, inflicting Frost damage. Victims of this attacked have their movement speed slowed by 20% for 10 sec.
This effect stacks up to 3 times.
- Parasitic Injection – Every time the caster changes their magical school focus, they are injected by the parasites that have taken root in their brain. Each stack of Parasitic Injection increases the damage the caster deals by 25%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.