Kargath Bladefist <Warlord of the Shattered Hand>
- Kargath Bladefist yells: Enough! I will show these weaklings what a true champion is capable of.
- Kargath Bladefist yells: Fool! You'll need more than flames to finish me!
- Kargath Bladefist yells: The pleasure is mine. The crowd deserves a superior gladiator, seeing as the last one fell so easily.
- Kargath Bladefist yells: There is no escape.
- Kargath Bladefist yells: Time to spill your blood!
- Kargath Bladefist yells: You owe me a fight, cowards.
- Kargath Bladefist says: And that's... one hundred.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Kargath's Berserker Rush cannot be stopped until he either kills his target, or finds something else to take his anger out on.
As the fight progresses, Iron Bombers and Drunken Bileslingers rain destruction from the arena stands. Players can dispatch these creatures after being tossed into the crowd by Kargath's Chain Hurl.
In Mythic difficulty, the raid must perform well to gain favor that is tracked by Roar of the Crowd. If the raid gains enough favor from Roar of the Crowd, the raid is granted increased damage dealing.
- Damage Dealers –
Iron Bombers and Drunken Bileslingers will continue to harass the raid from the stands until they are killed.
- Healers –
Kargath inflicts massive damage to the tank with his [Impale] ability.
Iron Bombers inflict raidwide damage until they are killed.
- Roar of the Crowd – Favor gained by performing well is tracked by Roar of the Crowd. As the raid's favor increases, they gain Crowd Favorite buffs that increase the raid's damage done.
- Kargath Bladefist
- Impale – Kargath skewers an enemy, inflicting 21 Physical damage every 1 sec. for 8 sec. If the target survives, they take increased damage from consecutive Impales.
- Blade Dance – With blinding speed, Kargath rushes random targets every 2 sec. for 10 sec, doing 19 Physical damage to anyone within 7 yards.
- Berserker Rush – Kargath cuts his way towards you dealing 125% weapon damage to all targets in front of him, as well as increasing his physical damage done by 15% every 2 sec for 20 sec. Kargath's movement speed also increases by 25% every 2 sec for 20 sec.
In Mythic difficulty, the raid gains favor for Roar of the Crowd the longer Kargath stays in Berserker Rush. However, if Kargath's fixate target dies, the raid loses a big chunk of favor.
- Chain Hurl – Kargath uses his chain to lash the 5 closest enemies and toss them into the arena's stands.
In Looking for Raid difficulty, Kargath automatically tosses the tank with the highest amount of Open Wounds stacks, one random healer, and three random DPS into the crowd.
- Monster's Brawl – Kargath uses Chain Hurl to toss raid members into the arena stands. Once in the stands, the raid members can attack the audience until either the Highmaul Sweeper knocks them out of the stands, or their corpse is thrown back into the arena.
- Drunken Bileslinger – Drunken Bileslingers appear in the stands and throw Mauling Brew into the arena.
- Iron Bomber – Iron Bombers appear in the stands and hurl Iron Bombs into the raid.
- Ravenous Bloodmaw – Ravenous Bloodmaws prowl hungrily within their pits, waiting to maul anyone unfortunate enough to fall in.
In Mythic Difficulty, the Ravenous Bloodmaws are released from their pits. Setting these beasts on fire will gain favor for Roar of the Crowd.
- On the Hunt – The Ravenous Bloodmaw rushes towards its prey, intent on ripping flesh from bone.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.