Deathwing <The Destroyer>
- Deathwing yells: I AM DEATHWING, THE DESTROYER, THE END OF ALL THINGS, INEVITABLE, INDOMITABLE; I AM THE CATACLYSM!
- Deathwing yells: There is no shelter from my fury.
- Deathwing yells: Your armor means nothing, your faith even less.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: The Final Assault
Deathwing assaults his enemies while attached to the platforms by his twisted limbs.
- Assault Aspect – Deathwing searches for his next enemy to assault. Deathwing assaults the platform with the largest number of players and an attached limb.
- Cataclysm – Deathwing attempts to finish the job he started by bringing forth a second Cataclysm, inflicting 321750 to 338250 Fire damage to all players.
- Elementium Bolt – Deathwing creates an Elementium Bolt, sending it to the target platform.
- Elementium Blast – If the Elementium Bolt reaches its destination, the bolt inflicts 62741 to 65959 Fire damage to all players and an additional 62741 to 65959 Fire damage every 5 sec until players destroy the Elementium Bolt. The initial damage decreases the further the player stands from the targeted location.
- Corrupting Parasite – A Corrupting Parasite inflicts increasing Shadow damage periodically. When Corrupting Parasite's duration ends, the parasite detaches from the player and causes a Parasitic Backlash. This inflicts 53625 to 56375 Fire damage to players within 10 yards of the host.
- Hemorrhage – Deathwing's tentacle begins to Hemorrhage, creating several Regenerative Blood at a nearby location.
- Regenerative Blood – The Regenerative Blood of Deathwing forms. Regenerative Bloods gain ten energy every 1 sec. The melee attacks of a Regenerative Blood also cause Degenerative Bite.
- Regenerative – A Regenerative Blood heals to full health when it reaches maximum energy.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, Regenerative Blood heals 50% of max health when it reaches maximum energy.
- Degenerative Bite – Melee attacks cause Degenerative Bite, inflicting 230 to 243 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Limb Tentacle – Deathwing grasps onto each platform with one of his limbs.
- Mutated Corruption – A Mutated Corruption appears shortly after assaulting a platform.
Stage Two: The Last Stand
At 20% remaining health, Deathwing falls forward onto the platform.
- Corrupted Blood – Corrupted Blood gushes from Deathwing, inflicting Fire damage every 2 sec. The damage increases as Deathwing's health lowers. At 15%, 10%, and 5% remaining health, Deathwing hemorrages. This increases the damage dealt by Corrupted Blood.
The Dragon Aspects assist in the fight against Deathwing. Each aspect channels Expose Weakness on their respective Limb Tentacle when Deathwing begins to cast Cataclysm. Expose Weakness increases the damage done to the Tentacle by 100%.
Each Aspect also channels Concentration after the players destroy their respective tentacle, preventing the Aspect from assisting the players with their presence and their special powers. The Aspects resume assisting the players when Stage Two begins.
- Alexstrasza's Presence – The Presence of Alexstrasza increases the player's maximum health by 20%.
- Cauterize – Alexstrasza Cauterizes the Blistering Tentacles, inflicting lethal damage over 5 sec. Cauterize also reduces the damage inflicted by Corrupted Blood.
In Heroic Difficulty Alexstrasza Cauterizes the Corrupting Parasite, inflicting 3% Fire damage every 0.5 sec.
- Nozdormu's Presence – The Presence of Nozdormu increases the player's haste by 20%.
- Time Zone – Nozdormu forms a Time Zone at the target location, causing the Elementium Meteor to lapse in time and decrease its travel speed dramatically upon entering the zone. Any enemy creatures within the Time Zone have their attack speed decreased by 50%.
In Heroic Difficulty the Time Zone slows the effects of Corrupting Parasite.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.