Sha of Fear
- Sha of Fear yells: Dread rises! It seeks the light. It hungers.
- Sha of Fear yells: No more excuses, Empress! Eliminate these cretins or I will kill you myself!
- Sha of Fear yells: You think it is so easy to vanquish your fears?
- Sha of Fear yells: You will know fear!
- Sha of Fear yells: Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it.
- Pure LightA narrow column of uncorrupted light still projects skyward from the center of the terrace. When a player stands in this light it bends, forming a protective wall that extends back from this Champion of the Light in a 'V' shape. This attracts the attention of the Sha of Fear, who fixates on the Champion.
- Wall of Light – The Champion and other players standing within the wall of light take 10% reduced damage from all sources. The wall also deflects the Sha's Breath of Fear attack.
- Thrash – The Sha strikes 3 times on every fourth attack.
- Breath of Fear – The Sha of Fear unleashes a horrible breath attack, inflicting 221 Shadow damage to all enemies over 1.5 sec. Afflicted enemies are also feared for 5 sec. Players standing behind the Wall of Light are unaffected.
- Eerie Skull – The Sha throws a skull at a player's location, inflicting 33 Shadow damage to enemies within 2.5 yards of the impact point.
- Ominous Cackle – The Sha cackles ominously and transports a group of players to one of the outer shrines to battle a former guardian of the terrace.
- Terror Spawn – The Sha periodically summons a pair of Terror Spawns to attack players. A bulwark of dark energy protecting each Terror Spawn deflects spells and attacks that strike the front of the creature.
- Penetrating Bolt – The Terror Spawn hurls a bolt of Sha energy at a player's location, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Shadow damage to enemies within 3.75 yards of the impact point. Affected enemies take 25% increased Shadow damage for 15 sec.
- Reaching Attack – The Sha strikes at a distant target, inflicting 50% of weapon damage as Shadow and increasing Shadow damage taken by 25% for 8 sec. The Sha uses this ability when no targets are in melee range.
- Lei's Hope – The light in the terrace seems to glow more brightly after players force the Sha to retreat to the Dread Expanse. Attack and casting speeds are increased by 15% within the Terrace of Endless Spring on subsequent attempts.
- Shoot – The caster shoots at the target, inflicting 75% weapon damage as Physical.
- Dread Spray – The caster rapidly fires sprays of Dread Bolts in specific directions for 8 sec. The caster gains immunity to taunt for the duration. Each spray of Dread Bolts fires in a cone in front of the caster, inflicting 75% of weapon damage as Shadow and afflicting the target for 8 sec. At 2 stacks, the Dread Spray fears the target for 4 sec.
- Death Blossom – The caster spins in a circle, unleashing a hail of bolts in all directions for 5 sec. Each bolt that strikes an enemy inflicts 52 Physical damage.
- Sha Globe – Globes of Sha energy are knocked out of the possessed crossbowman as he loses health. Touching a globe will consume it, inflicting 13 Shadow damage but refilling the player's primary resource over time. If not consumed within 8 sec the globe will return to the bowman, healing him for 8% of his maximum health.
- Fearless – Defeating any of the possessed crossbowmen allows the group to return to the central terrace and grants them 60% increased damage and healing, 60% increased movement speed, and immunity to Fear effects for 30 sec.
- Fading Light – The last glimmers of light from the terrace heal players as they are extinguished, restoring 90% health and mana over 6 sec. In addition, all player cooldowns are reset.
- Pure LightThe uncorrupted light from the terrace binds itself to the current champion and takes on a new form. It grows stronger, granting the champion immunity to fear and horror effects and reduces their damage taken by 30%.
- Transfer Light – The champion can use this ability to move the Pure Light to a targeted friendly player.
- Dread Thrash – The Sha strikes 6 times on every fourth Thrash.
- Implacable Strike – The Sha unleashes an Implacable Strike in the direction of his current target that inflicts 245 damage to enemies up to 40 yards away.
- Naked and Afraid – The Sha strips the gear from his current target, reducing the target's armor and chance to dodge and parry by 100% for 50 sec.
- Waterspout – The Sha agitates the water under several players, creating a series of waterspouts. Each waterspout takes 1.5 sec. to form and explode, inflicting 65 Frost damage to enemies within 2 yds.
- Huddle in Terror – The Sha terrifies several players, causing them to cower in fear and inflicting 25 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 12 sec.
- Submerge – The Sha disappears below the surface of the Dread Expanse for a short time, then emerges under a random player and inflicts 204 Frost damage to enemies within 12 yds. The Sha summons an increasing number of Dread Spawns each time he submerges.
- Dread Spawn – This creature fixates on the current champion of the light. If a new player becomes the champion the Dread Spawn changes targets.
- Sha Spine – The Dread Spawn emits Sha Spines. Each spine inflicts 10 Shadow damage to random enemy players.
- Eternal Darkness – The Dread Spawn kills his current target when he reaches melee range.
- Gathering Speed – The Dread Spawn periodically gains 100% movement speed. This effect can stack up to 5 times, but is reset when a new Champion of the Light is chosen.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.