Terrace of Endless Spring
- Protectors of the Endless – When the Sha of Fear invaded the Terrace of Endless Spring, three venerated jinyu protectors were corrupted, and they betrayed the other mortal sentinels, slaying them all. The twisted guardians have now turned their attention to any intruders who might interrupt the sha's attack on the area's last defenses.
- Tsulong – Legends speak of a spiraling, golden serpent that can sometimes be seen high in the sky, basking in the sunlight above the clouds. The few who claim to have observed it themselves say the creature is fiercely protective of the terrace.
- Lei Shi – For countless years, this friendly water spirit frolicked in the Fountains of Endless Spring with childlike wonder and glee. When fighting suddenly broke out in this peaceful place, Lei Shi saw the crystal-clear water turn cloudy and murky, and terror fell over her mind.
- Sha of Fear – The Sha of Fear is the physical manifestation of terror in Pandaria. Imprisoned by the legendary pandaren emperor Shaohao long ago, the entity has been newly strengthened by rising conflict across the island.
- Chi-Ji, The Red Crane – The trial of Chi-Ji is a test of hope. Uncertain of the future of his people, Emperor Shaohao sought out the great Red Crane. The Great Crane challenged Shaohao to find the hope within himself, and cast off his uncertainty. Once the Sha of Doubt was vanquished, the Emperor became a beacon of hope for his people. To pass the trial of the Crane, warriors must believe in hope, even in the darkest of days.
- Yu'lon, The Jade Serpent – The trial of Yu'lon is a test of wisdom and faith. With omens of a bleak future floating through his mind, Emperor Shaohao climbed to the summit of Mount Neverest to seek the council of the Jade Serpent. Yu'lon urged Shaohao to cast off the dark emotions that plagued him, and through his trials, Emperor Shaohao would become one with the land. To pass the trial of the Serpent, warriors must be wise in their choices.
- Niuzao, The Black Ox – The trial of Niuzao is a test of bravery and fortitude. When Emperor Shaohao was overcome with fear, the Black Ox counseled him to face his fears directly. After a protracted battle with the Sha of Fear, the Emperor emerged victorious. To pass the trial of the Ox, warriors must be resolute in the face of overwhelming danger.
- Xuen, The White Tiger – The trial of Xuen is simultaneously a test of strength and a test of restraint. When Xuen gave Emperor Shaohao a 10-foot-pole and asked him to strike one of Xuen's warriors, the Emperor could not land a blow. For without restraint, anger and hatred run wild. To pass the trial of the Tiger, warriors must harness their power, while burying their thoughts of violence.
- Ordos, Fire-God of the Yaungol – Ordos was once a shaman of the Yaungol who sacrificed himself to the flame, following the promises of the Fire Lords, in order to become a demigod. His flesh is eternally seared with fires, putting him in endless agony. Yaungol Fire-Keepers ritualistically set themselves ablaze to emulate the ascension of Ordos, and cast enchantments and prayers to ease his pain.