Sha of Violence
- Sha of Violence yells: I will not be caged again. These Shado-Pan could not stop me. Neither shall you!
- Sha of Violence yells: So long as violence lurks in your hearts... I... will... return...
- Disorienting Smash – The Sha smashes the target, inflicting 48 Shadow damage and causing it to wander confused for up to 4 sec. Any damage taken while confused removes the effect.
- Smoke Blades – The Sha attacks nearby enemies in a smoky whirlwind, inflicting 20% weapon damage every 1 sec. and reducing the critical strike chance of affected targets by 100%. Abilities and spells used by the afflicted targets reduce the duration of this effect by 5 seconds. Afflicted targets gain Parting Smoke when this effect is removed.
- Parting Smoke – The curtain of smoke parts, briefly revealing a weak point on the Sha of Violence. The player's next attack or spell used within 3 sec will critically strike for 100% more damage than usual.
- Sha Spike – The Sha summons an erupting spike at the location of a random player, inflicting 20 Shadow damage and knocking targets back. As the spike returns to the ground, a Volatile Energy emerges to attack the caster's enemies for 30 sec.
- Enrage – The Sha enrages at low health, increasing its attack speed by 50% for 30 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.