View in 3DView in 3D
Akil'zon <Eagle Avatar>
Akil'zon yells: Feed, me bruddahs!
Akil'zon yells: I be da predator! You da prey...
Akil'zon yells: Stop your cryin'!
Akil'zon yells: Ya got nothin'!
Akil'zon yells: You can't... kill... me spirit!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Heroic Difficulty Only
– Akil'zon charges the air around a random player, inflicting 35000 Nature damage in a 5 yard radius, and increasing Nature damage taken by 25% for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
– Akil'zon unleashes a burst of electrical energy at his current target, inflicting 28500 to 31500 Nature damage.
– Akil'zon calls an Amani Kidnapper to snatch a random player into the air.
– While in the air, the Amani Kidnapper inflicts 4% of a players's maximum health as damage every second. The player can continue to use spells, items and abilities. Slaying the Amani Kidnapper frees the trapped player.
– Akil'zon summons a flock of Soaring Eagles. They have very low health.
– The Soaring Eagles dive on random players, inflicting 17205 to 19995 damage. The flock swoops down less frequently as players slay the Soaring Eagles.
– Akil'zon immobilizes a random player in midair and creates a massive electrical storm for 8 sec. Players within 20 yards of the immobilized player are safe from the storm. Every second a player stands outside this safe distance, the storm inflicts 8000 Nature damage and increases Nature damage taken by 50% for 3 sec.
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.