- Overview – Chopper Redhook fixates on a random enemy and attempts to catch them with his [Meat Hook]. The longer Chopper chases enemies, the faster he gets with [Boiling Rage].
As the fight progresses, Irontide forces engage the party while the area is bombarded by a continual [Cannon Barrage].
[Heavy Ordnance] appears during the barrage, and unless it is detonated before time expires it will explode and damage the party.
- Damage Dealers –
Kill Irontide forces.
When the target of [On the Hook], run away.
- Heavy Hitter – A powerhouse whose movement speed is reduced by 75%. Additionally, his melee attacks cause knockback.
- Meat Hook – Hurls a hook at his current target that catches the first enemy in front of the boss, inflicting 45 Physical damage and pulls the target to the boss.
- Gore Crash – Smashes the ground, inflicting 150861 Physical damage and knocking back enemies within 10 yards and 48275 Physical damage to everyone.
- Cannon Barrage – Cannons barrage the area inflicting 105836 Arcane damage to everyone within the area, and knocking them back.
- Heavy Ordnance – Heavy Ordnance Inflicts 105836 Arcane damage to all nearby enemies on impact and knocks them back.
Walking over this ordnance detonates it, inflicting 18 Arcane damage to the target and knocking them back.
Leading the boss into these bombs inflicts 35 Arcane damage and stuns him for 6 sec.
If the ordnance is not detonated before its time expires, it explodes and inflicts 37 Arcane damage to the party.
- Irontide Cleaver – A Irontide bruiser with a heavy melee attack.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.