Viq'Goth <Terror of the Deep>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Kul Tiran Engineers need to be rescued from the wreckage to fix broken cannons. Once repaired, these cannons can be turned on Viq'Goth to inflict massive damage.
Viq'Goth uses [Call of the Deep] to assault the fight space and uses [Putrid Waters] to inflict damage to random members of the party.
- Putrid Waters – Spits putrid water at random enemies that inflicts 15 Frost damage on impact and 8 Frost damage every 2 sec for 30 sec.
If dispelled, water erupts and inflicts 14 Frost damage to nearby allies and knocks them back.
- Terror From Below – Enemies that remain in the water for too long will be constricted by tentacles and crushed.
- Gripping Terror – Destroying these tentacles allows the Kul Tiran Engineer to repair the broken artillery that is scattered throughout the wreckage.
- Demolishing Terror – Guard the wreckage surrounding Viq'Goth.
- Eradication – Fires a blast of water that inflicts 54 Frost damage to all enemies within 10 yards.
Siege of Boralus is not available in Normal difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.