- Overview – Hadal Darkfathom causes water eruptions at random enemy destinations with [Break Water]. These eruption form brine pools throughout the area.
When at full energy, Hadal hurls unleashes a [Tidal Surge].
- Damage Dealers –
Use the statue to avoid [Tidal Surge].
- Crashing Tide – A cresting wave of water surges over enemies in a line in front of the caster, dealing 16 Frost damage.
Also leaves brine pools at the destinations that continue to inflict 27 Frost damage every 1 sec to enemies within them.
- Break Water – Roiling water erupts under random enemy destinations, inflicting 32 Frost damage to enemies within 5 yards and knocks them into the air as well as inflicting 7 Frost damage to everyone.
This ability also leaves brine pools at the destinations that continue to inflict 27 Frost damage every 1 sec to enemies within them.
- Tidal Surge – At full energy, conjures a wall of water that surges across the space, inflicting 75 Frost damage to all enemies caught in the wave.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.