Dread Captain Lockwood
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: All cannons... FIRE!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: All hands... ATTACK!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: Another notch in me blade!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: Bring me their thumbs! Do what ya will with the rest.
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: Clear the deck!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: Decimator rounds... FIRE!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: Here's lead in yer gut!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: I sail to... uncharted waters...
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: I tire of this!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: I'll carve ya to ribbons!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: It makes no difference. Me cannons'll soon reduce the opposition to rubble!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: No survivors!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: The city is ours, mates!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: Yer innards'll dangle from me mast!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Dread Captain Lockwood continually retreats from players using [Evasive] and assaults them with [Gut Shot].
Once her energy bar is filled, she [Withdraws] to her ship and her crew assaults the party while the area is constantly bombarded by [Dread Volley].
[Unstable Ordnance] must be used to bombard Captain Lockwood's ship and return her to the battlefield.
- Shoot – Shoots at an enemy, inflicting 10 Physical damage.
- Clear the Deck – Sends the targets in a cone in front of the caster flying, inflicting 40 Physical damage on impact and knocking them back.
- Ashvane Cannoneer – A heavy Ashvane soldier that harasses enemies with their cannon.
Siege of Boralus is not available in Normal difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.