Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – L'ura begins the fight by open portals to the Void, calling in Greater Rift Wardens for defense. While the portals are open, L'ura channels [Naaru's Lament], inflicting Shadow damage to all party members. Additionally, L'ura is immune to damage due to [Darkened Shroud]. Killing the Greater Rift Warden gives Alleria Windrunner the opportunity to close the portal, and use the void energy she receives to cast [Dark Torrent].
After opening two waves of portals, L'ura continues to to channel [Naaru's Lament], but also engages the party directly, gaining new abilities.
- Damage Dealers –
Make sure to spread to catch all bolts fired by each Greater Rift Warden's [Fragment of Despair].
Prioritize eliminating the Greater Rift Wardens when they are present in order for Alleria to close the rifts.
L'ura is vulnerable and takes additional damage while affected by [Backlash]. Use this time as an opportunity to deal the most damage to L'ura.
- Tanks –
Greater Rift Warden's [Sorrow Shock] can cause a spike in damage taken, so be prepared for it.
Active portals will constantly spawn Waning Voids, which will need to be picked up when available.
- Call to the Void – L'ura calls out to the void, opening a series of void portals. Once opened, L'ura begins draining energy from the portals and starts channeling Naaru's Lament.
Each portal calls in a Greater Rift Warden to stabilize it, and continues to summon Waning Voids at set intervals. L'ura opens one portal the first time Call to the Void is cast, and opens two portals on subsequent casts.
- Void Blast – Hurls a bolt of void energy at the target, inflicting 8 Shadow damage and an additional 6 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 5 sec.
- Final Dirge
Once L'ura has been severed from all available portals, she enters the fight, becoming mobile and capable of attacking players directly. L'ura continues to channel Naaru's Lament and cast Void Blast, and also gains the ability Umbral Cadence.
On Mythic Difficulty, L'ura also gains the ability Grand Shift.
- Greater Rift Warden
- Void Bound – Binds the caster to the portal that summoned, protecting the portal from being destroyed.
- Fragment of Despair – Hurls a bolt of shadow energy at random locations, which inflict 56 Shadow damage to enemies at the target location.
If no players are hit, Fragment of Despair inflicts 112 Shadow damage to all players.
- Sorrow Shock – Shocks the target with dark energy, inflicting 14 Shadow damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.