Saprish <Ethereum-Lord of the Shadowguard>
- Saprish yells: A simple... tactical error...
- Saprish yells: I did not... foresee this.
- Saprish yells: I shall always be one step ahead!
- Saprish yells: More fodder for my beauties.
- Saprish yells: My pets hunger.
- Saprish yells: Our efforts will not be interrupted!
- Saprish yells: So easily outclassed.
- Saprish yells: Strike hard and fast!
- Saprish says: Fools! We shall push you back. Our mission will not be jeopardized!
- Saprish says: It seems this nuisance requires a more personal touch. I shall handle you myself!
- Saprish says: We are being overrun! Get in there and deal with this incursion!
- Saprish says: We will not be pushed out! Bring in more forces from the Void to deal with these intruders!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Saprish, in conjunction with his pets, works to debilitate his targets before eliminating them for good.
Saprish uses [Void Trap] to stun his enemies, while Darkfang will teleport behind a random and cast [Ravaging Darkness]. Party members hit by Ravaging Darkness gives Saprish stacks of [Hunter's Rush], increasing the damage done to the tank.
- Tanks –
Focus on acquiring threat on the main boss; his pet cannot be tanked.
[Hunter's Rush] gives Saprish's melee attacks a chance to deal additional damage. Watch how many stacks he has to gauge how much and how long additional damage will be coming in.
- Void Trap – Creates a void trap, which inflicts 14 Shadow damage and stuns the first target that enters its radius.
- Overload Trap – Sets a series of placed traps to explode, inflicting 28 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies.
- Umbral Flanking – Saprish marks multiple players. After a short time he dashes between them, inflicting 10 Physical damage. Additionally, all players hit by Umbral Flanking give Saprish a stack of Hunter's Rush.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.