- Overview – At the beginning of the fight, Viceroy Nezhar creates a ring of [Collapsing Void], which slowly closes in around the arena until it covers the majority of the space. During the fight, Viceroy Nezhar will make multiple attempts to push the party outwards into the [Collapsing Void], using both [Howling Dark] and [Entropic Force] to do so.
Viceroy Nezhar also summons Umbral Tentacles to assist him. These tentacles cast [Void Lashing] at a random target.
- Viceroy Nezhar
- Dark Blast – Hurls a bolt of void energy at the target, inflicting 28 Shadow damage.
- Umbral Tentacles – Summons 4 Umbral Lashers, which cast Void Lashing at random targets.
- Umbral Tentacle
- Unstable Entrance – The caster tears into reality from the void, inflicting 9 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies and knocking them back
- Void Lashing – Fires a beam of void energy at the target, inflicting 11 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 5 sec. Additionally, Void Lashing reduces healing taken by 2% for 8 sec. This effect stacks.
- Void Lashing – Void Lashing leaves a scar on your psyche, reducing healing received by 2%. This effect stacks.
- Entropic Force – Void winds flow out of the caster, inflicting 28 Shadow damage every 1 sec and additionally pushing all enemies away.
- Howling Dark – Fills all nearby enemies with dread, causing them to flee in fear for 4 sec.
During the course of the fight, Viceroy Nezhar continuously gains Insanity. At 100 Insanity, Viceroy Nezhar summons 2 Shadowguard Voidtenders and starts to cast [Eternal Twilight].
- Eternal Twilight – Releases a cataclysmic blast of void energy, inflicting 1120 Shadow damage to all enemies.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.