|Minion of Gar'gol Slain (8)|
DescriptionThanks to your efforts, we may soon be able to return this shrine to its former glory. But first we've got to secure this valley. South of here, a group of ogres led by Gar'gol has set up camp in a stinking hovel.
I wouldn't characterize Gar'gol as a 'threat' so much as an enormous fleshy obstacle thrown into our path to distract us from the real danger. Nonetheless, he and his goons will have to be dealt with.
Kill Gar'gol's minions in Goldrinn's name!
The night elves once told me a story about how Goldrinn fought and killed a dreadlord, even as three others clung to his flanks, burning his flesh. I wonder if you or I will ever have the strength to do the same?
RewardsYou will receive: 7 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,320 experience
- 250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.