|Minion of Gar'gol Slain (8)|
DescriptionWe are well on our way to returning the shrine to its former glory, <name>. But there is some housecleaning to take care of. On the other side of this meadow, some ogre squatters are setting up camp, led by a thick-headed chunk of ugly by the name of Gar'gol.
Kill Gar'gol's minions and see if we can't send him packing.
It was said during the War of the Ancients that Lo'Gosh fought demons for ten days solid. Hopefully you weren't fighting that long...
RewardsYou will receive: 7 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,320 experience
- 250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.