Prepping the Soil
DescriptionThe Arch Druid has tasked me with setting up a series of flamewards around the perimeter of the area. Once these are active, we can prevent further attacks from the fire elementals that left this valley in ruins.
These will also protect and nourish the soil for whatever Hamuul has planned.
It's time to begin. Find one of the five flamewards I've marked on your map, activate it, and defend it from counterattack until its magic kicks in. It won't take more than a minute.
I've done all I can. It's all up to you and the Arch Druid now.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Helm of the Mendicant||Flameward Cloak|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,320 experience
- 250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.