The Runic Keystone
|Runic Keystone Fragment (5)|
DescriptionBrann's journal mentions that he used a runic keystone to illuminate the important runes on the plate he discovered. Without the keystone, the plate's contents would be little better than gibberish.
At the end of Brann's last entry, he describes the iron dwarf defenders seizing the keystone from him, shattering it, and dividing it among themselves. Before we can decipher the runed plate, we must hunt down the fragments. Any of the dwarves within Thor Modan or the buildings around it may carry fragments.
This is incomplete, but it should still allow us to get most of the information from the plate.
RewardsYou will receive: 5 90
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,500 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.