DescriptionI've been meaning to send some of our lads to check out Hollowstone Mine. Haven't had a chance to yet -- we've had our hands full between the Horde on the west and the iron dwarves to the east.
If Dumont sent you, though, the least I can do is point you in the right direction.
You'll find the mine entrance to the northwest, not far from here. See if you think operations there can be salvaged. We sure could use the additional resources until our mine in Farshire is operational again.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 990 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.