The Runic Prophecies
|First Prophecy Deciphered|
|Second Prophecy Deciphered|
|Third Prophecy Deciphered|
DescriptionWe've no time to lose! Now that we've reassembled the runic keystone -- well, most of it -- we can decipher the contents of those very same runic plates Brann was working on before he fled.
We have no way of knowing if he managed to read the contents of all three plates, but we'll have to assume he got enough information to determine his next destination.
Stand before each of the plates and use the keystone to determine the contents of each. Brann may be counting on us!
By Madoran's hammer, he's discovered a whole new titan city!
'The cradle of stone and iron.'
'Ulduar nestled in the storm.'
What d'you suppose that means? Could it be where we come from, after all these years?
We have to follow him! We have to find him!
|Wayfinder's Bracers||Discoverer's Mitts|
|Trailbreaker's Spaulders||Waywalker's Girdle|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,500 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.