Taran Zhu <Lord of the Shado-Pan>
- Taran Zhu yells: Feed me your hatred!
- Taran Zhu yells: Hatred will consume and conquer all!
- Taran Zhu yells: No... NO!
- Taran Zhu yells: Rage at your defeat.
- Taran Zhu yells: Taran Zhu and the Shado-Pan are MINE. Come forward and die by my hand, as all who oppose me shall in the days to come!
- Taran Zhu yells: The Sha of Hatred has fled my body... and the monastery, as well. I must thank you, strangers. The Shado-Pan are in your debt. Now, there is much work to be done...
- Taran Zhu says: Half of the Vale lies in ruin! These outsiders have been more destructive than the mantid and mogu combined!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
The Sha of Hatred possessing Taran Zhu touches the minds of the players. Their hatred grows over time and further increases if any of Taran's attacks strike them. The Sha of Hatred afflicts the players that reach full hatred with Haze of Hate and they must Meditate to remove the effect.
- Rising Hate – Taran Zhu projects Sha energy at several targets, inflicting 1083 to 1197 Shadow damage.
- Ring of Malice – Taran Zhu surrounds himself with a ring of shadows for 15 sec. The ring inflicts 2730 to 2870 damage every 0.5 sec. to enemies it touches. The Ring of Malice also reduces the caster's movement by 80%.
- Sha Blast – Taran Zhu inflicts 14440 to 15960 Shadow damage to his current target, and knocking it back. Taran Zhu may only use this ability while Ring of Malice is active.
- Gripping Hatred – Taran Zhu summons a powerful manifestation of hatred near him that pulls players toward and poisons the ground beneath it.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.