Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Disorienting Smash – The Sha smashes the target, inflicting 18050 to 19950 Shadow damage and causing it to wander confused for up to 4 sec. Any damage taken while confused removes the effect.
- Smoke Blades – The Sha attacks nearby enemies in a smoky whirlwind, inflicting 20% weapon damage every 1 sec. and reducing the critical strike chance of affected targets by 100%. Abilities and spells used by the afflicted targets reduce the duration of this effect by 5 seconds. Afflicted targets gain Parting Smoke when this effect is removed.
- Parting Smoke – The curtain of smoke parts, briefly revealing a weak point on the Sha of Violence. The player's next attack or spell used within 3 sec will critically strike for 100% more damage than usual.
- Sha Spike – The Sha summons an erupting spike at the location of a random player, inflicting 20 Shadow damage and knocking targets back. As the spike returns to the ground, a Volatile Energy emerges to attack the caster's enemies for 30 sec.
- Enrage – The Sha enrages at low health, increasing its attack speed by 50% for 30 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.