Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– The Sha smashes the target, inflicting 18050 to 19950 Shadow damage and causing it to wander confused for up to 4 sec. Any damage taken while confused removes the effect.
– The Sha attacks nearby enemies in a smoky whirlwind, inflicting 20% weapon damage every 1 sec. and reducing the critical strike chance of affected targets by 100%. Abilities and spells used by the afflicted targets reduce the duration of this effect by 5 seconds. Afflicted targets gain Parting Smoke when this effect is removed.
– The curtain of smoke parts, briefly revealing a weak point on the Sha of Violence. The player's next attack or spell used within 3 sec will critically strike for 100% more damage than usual.
– The Sha summons an erupting spike at the location of a random player, inflicting 20 Shadow damage and knocking targets back. As the spike returns to the ground, a Volatile Energy emerges to attack the caster's enemies for 30 sec.
– The Sha enrages at low health, increasing its attack speed by 50% for 30 sec.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.